Modular Panel WIP

Blue73

Hi Gruman, Which part specifically? Just the handle ends, handles, handles and pivot or the entire mechanism with HE sensors and magnets?

Any chance for the STL file on the Hook and landing gear module? :book:

Thanks. :thumbup:

The entire mechanism if possible. :music_whistling:

Thanks, and if you decide to share it, no hurry :smilewink:

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

Thanks Hans, I appreciate your comments!

cheers

John

@Blue73 while looking for your power layout for Mr. Burns I just realized how many posts in your thread I had not seem. Simply jaw breaking and extraordinary work there sir.

Hats off to you for your creations, sir :thumbsup:

Cheers

Hans

Hi Everyone, I had to shift the bottom row of buttons back 4mm, it didn't look right, which meant a complete reprint of the UFC.

Here is the completed module (except wiring). I've used plexiglass for the dummy displays. I've left plenty of room in there so a functioning display could be mounted. On the rear is the mounted electronics and wiring covers.

ehjwpPk.jpg

BBKR9xp.jpgcheers

John

Edited by Blue73

That UFC is a work of art Blue73 as with so much of your creations. If you could share the STL for that UFC that would be fantastic. I have an Ender3 which has stood still for far too long.

Edited by Nemax

ASUS ROG Zephyrus S GX502GW

(Core i7-9750H, RTX 2070, 32 GB ram)

TM Warthog - TM T-Flight Pedals - TrackIr 5 - Cougar MFD

Modules

F-86F - T.1A - A-10C - M-2000C - UH-1 - F-5 - P-51 - SA342 - Spitfire - AJS-37 - AV-8B - F/A-18C - L-39 - MiG-21 - MiG-15 - KA-50

FC3 - CA - NTTR - Normandy - WWII AP - LotATC - TacView

Hi Everyone, I had to shift the bottom row of buttons back 4mm, it didn't look right, which meant a complete reprint of the UFC.

Here is the completed module (except wiring). I've used plexiglass for the dummy displays. I've left plenty of room in there so a functioning display could be mounted. On the rear is the mounted electronics and wiring covers.

ehjwpPk.jpg

BBKR9xp.jpgcheers

John

looking great man, that plexi makes it look legit, top notch quality

59th | Casper

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Our Website | Our Facebook Page | YouTube Channel | Our Discord

System : 9900k 5ghz, 32GB 4166mhz Ram, 2080Ti, Hotas Warthog, Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswinds, VR + TrackIR, All Modules For DCS

Yeah I would love to see the STL to get an idea how you broke that model up into individual pieces to print and assemble. Very nice job!

Fridge

----------

Things which do you no good in aviation:

1) Altitude above you;

2) Runway behind you;

3) Fuel in the truck;

4) The airspeed you don't have.

• 2 weeks later...

This have been an amazing thread to follow. Makes me want to go get a 3D printer and build a simpit of my own. Definitely saving this thread to raid for ideas thoroughly if/when I start rolling on one. Might even see if I can raid it for parts of I move from the F-14 to the F/A-18 by the time you get to a release state.

Very cool, and learned a ton of things I didn't know were possible to do with 3D printing :D

• 2 weeks later...