Quickstart mission for laser Mavericks

When i try the quickstart mission for laser mavericks where there is a JTAC that is supposed to lase the targets for you the JTAC dialog hangs up on Ready to copy remarks. When I say Ready to copy remarks I never get a answer from the JTAC and obviusly no laser designation either.

Is this a known problem or does this mission work for you others?

Skickat från min D5503 via Tapatalk

There has been a couple of updates since I last did the mission but it did work fine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

I tried it again and made it work, however after I have destroyed one object and is instructed by the JTAC to the next it hangs up on Ready to copy remarks. Exiting the JTAC dialog and starting it again. It seems that I can bypass it by deselecting and selecting the weapon again on the stores page or by flipping the master arm to safe and back to arm, its a little unclear whitch it is. Has anyone else notised this? It seems like a bug to me.

There has got to be a common known problem that the JTAC dialog hangs up on Ready to copy remarks randomly for no reason, it has to be known by the developers because it has been so a long time. I have to call "Ready to copy remarks" 5-6 times to get through it. I wish that they could say "we know, we are planning to fix it". As it is now nobody speaks of it, not the players even.

If you refer to the mission where you're armed with 2 laser maverics and 2 infrared ones, I've tried it on yesterday evening. I also got no response from jtac. Looking at the debriefing I saw that jtac was killed by red coalition shortly after the beginning of the mission.

Also I couldn't lock targets with infrared mavs, but probably that was some sort of error of mine :music_whistling:

ASUS Z170 PRO Gaming || i7x6700K@4.6GHz || Noctua NH-U14S || Corsair16GB DDR4 - 3000MHz || Asus Strix GTX-1080 TI-11GB || TrackIr 5Pro || Saitek x-55 Rhino || Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals || Win10 pro