new ED address

dali

That's the company adress, not necessarily the same as where the people work. Been that way for a few years.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Bet it's for tax reasons....

Gesendet von meinem SM-N975F mit Tapatalk

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

You know, home working is popular now, right?

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

You know, home working is popular now, right?

Hahaha! I just imagined all the Russian developers sitting in a flat in Switzerland, working 'at home'... :megalol::megalol::megalol:

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

That's funny

Hahaha! I just imagined all the Russian developers sitting in a flat in Switzerland, working 'at home'... :megalol::megalol::megalol:

YES!!! LOL

Nah, it's just the imprint address, means nothing really.

Wags posted a letter one day showing their offices in Russia and since then, they moved to the new premises and said they will share some snaps of it but then COVID thing happened.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

DA. IS HOME. PROUD CITIZEN OF SWITZERLAND. LOVE CHOCOLATE AND CLOCKS.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!