[OUTDATED] Our roadmap

Prowler111

A-7 is going to happen, when i posted pics of what we have in the sim i was clear about it, thing is, we have to get our stuff right, and this is what I´m working right now, as a 3d developer. The A-7 is also my work, so it will have to wait until i have time to devote to it accordingly.

About the T-2C..it´s pretty much shelved, even as we have lots of work in it, but not a priority of any kind for the time being, It´s was a great learning platform, it might see the light of DCS, but i guess you´ll rather see some A-7 than a T-2, right?

I have to say I have limited interest in the mig19 and MIII, I think DCS products should solely at the moment focused on 3.5-4.5 gen aircraft and build that core well.

That said, I will gladly buy them simply to support you guys, the M2000 is my go to plane in Blue flags and you guys did an amazing job supporting it. And i do that in the hope that we will see more focus on the 3.5-4.5 gen aircraft. Heck i even bought 4 copies of the m2000 for some friends.

On that note Prowler, How feasible is making a Mirage 2000-5? how much added work will it need for it to be a reality? And how are things on the F15E?

Last note, you guys are amazing simply the open communication you guys are going with is why i pledge to buy every product you guys push out even if i have limited interest in it. Keep up the great work.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A-7 is going to happen, when i posted pics of what we have in the sim i was clear about it, thing is, we have to get our stuff right, and this is what I´m working right now, as a 3d developer. The A-7 is also my work, so it will have to wait until i have time to devote to it accordingly.

About the T-2C..it´s pretty much shelved, even as we have lots of work in it, but not a priority of any kind for the time being, It´s was a great learning platform, it might see the light of DCS, but i guess you´ll rather see some A-7 than a T-2, right?

Right on sir!

I keep fueling...

Thanks for the insight, it is much appreciated. Very sad to see that the A-7 and A-6 were not mentioned. I am enjoying the Mirage though and I am very much looking forward to the Super Tucano and the Harrier with some curiosity but definitely will remain a loyal customer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The M2000C is my go to jet when I fly online. You guys really deserve KUDOS for developing this french beauty. I find that it has made me a better combat pilot, teaching me the necessary dilligence with regards to situational awareness every time I take it online for a sortie or two.

I hope you keep this thread updated with all the relevant information regarding module release orders, changes in plans, and even hopefully estimated release dates. :)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Thanks for the insight, it is much appreciated. Very sad to see that the A-7 and A-6 were not mentioned. I am enjoying the Mirage though and I am very much looking forward to the Super Tucano and the Harrier with some curiosity but definitely will remain a loyal customer.

It´s a matter of time, i´m proud of the whole team, each one got their own responsibilities, we´ll get where i want them to be and fulfill the 2 modules per year criteria..we are here for a long relationship with ED. Keep in mind that most of our projected modules are avionics intensive models, so there have to be a balance somewhere, were each new project is a learning process that will benefit the next one in line and so on.

What about the F-15E Strike Eagle? Is that still in the works? I know you guys were waiting for ED to finish the ground radar framework from the F/A-18C so it would allow other aircraft to be developed with ground radar.

Really was looking forward to the Mud Hen.

What about the F-15E Strike Eagle? Is that still in the works? I know you guys were waiting for ED to finish the ground radar framework from the F/A-18C so it would allow other aircraft to be developed with ground radar.

Really was looking forward to the Mud Hen.

To me it reads like the ones which are listed are the ones who are being worked on. As the F15E requires the A/G-Rader from ED before it can move along, it is right now not being worked on and therefore not on the list. So I would guess, based on the statements made by RAZBAM, that we will see the 15E (and the others) once ED finished their A/G-Radar(?).

To me it reads like the ones which are listed are the ones who are being worked on. As the F15E requires the A/G-Rader from ED before it can move along, it is right now not being worked on and therefore not on the list. So I would guess, based on the statements made by RAZBAM, that we will see the 15E (and the others) once ED finished their A/G-Radar(?).

Couldn't they use the framework from the Saab Viggen?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A-10C, FC3, P-51, BF-109, UH-1, MI-8, KA-50, M2000C, AJS-37, Gazelle, F-5E, L-39, F-86, MiG-15, MiG-21.

Keep going RAZBAM.

I am very satisfied from the work on the Mirage that you done and I know that the rest that you prepare will be awesome.

:pilotfly::thumbup::worthy:

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883

I wouldnt say that, but I think LN's version is just tailored for the Viggen and might not be suited for much more advanced A/G-Radars like the A7/6 and F15E have, tho thats just speculation ofc.

Leatherneck Simulations is a company in direct competition with RAZBAM for modules. Why would they ever, without a hefty licensing fee, give their code away to RAZBAM to use?

Leatherneck Simulations is a company in direct competition with RAZBAM for modules. Why would they ever, without a hefty licensing fee, give their code away to RAZBAM to use?

Well, we've seen multiple times that devs help each other out with little things, tho providing the code for an A/G-Radar goes beyond that, I would guess. But I dont think this will be happening, too..

Awesome, i'm very glad o see the Mirage III and that the AT-27 has been replaced by the A-29 and love the attention you give to us.

I want to know if the Tornado is still in program, i remember an old post in this forum where you guys shared the very early 3d model of that plane, it is absolutely the plane i'm waiting most, please can you tell us something about this bird?

Edited by Mig Fulcrum