Black Shark 3 official photos. - Page 29 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-28-2020, 11:00 AM   #281
S.E.Bulba

Post Google Translate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowgixxer View Post
I *think* that rather than affecting the rocket burn temperature, this control adjusts presets for air density, which will make a difference to aerodynamic performance and thus range and control effectiveness.

But I may be mistaken. It doesn't matter anyway as the control has no effect in the sim, just discussing it for the sake of it. Definitely not looking for an argument
I'm afraid that you either didn't fully read my message, or you didn't understand it correctly due to an incorrect Google translation.

This selector does NOT affect the burning temperature of the powder charge of the missile propulsion system.

This selector synchronizes the 'speed' of the command laser-beam control of the ATGM with the flight speed of the missile, which will vary depending on the initial temperature of the powder charge of its propulsion system.
Spoiler:
Original in Russian

Боюсь, что Вы либо не до конца прочитали моё сообщение, либо не совсем правильно поняли его из-за некорректного Google-перевода.

Этот переключатель НЕ влияет на температуру горения порохового заряда двигательной установки ракеты.

Этот переключатель синхронизирует «скорость» лазерно-лучевого командного управления ПТУР со скоростью полёта ракеты, которая будет изменяться в зависимости от начальной температуры порохового заряда её двигательной установки.

Intel Core i5-7600K 3.80(4.20)GHz, 6Mb, 1150MHz
MSI Z270-A Pro DDR4
Palit GeForce GTX 1080 Dual OC 8Gb
DDR4 2×16Gb @2400MHz
Kingston SSD M.2 PCI-E 3.0×2 480Gb
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X
TrackIR 5
Свободу Белсимтеку! Даёшь DCS: F-4E, DCS: AH-1S(MC)… и DCS: Ка-29ВПНЦУ!
S.E.Bulba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 11:22 AM   #282
yellowgixxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.E.Bulba View Post
I'm afraid that you either didn't fully read my message, or you didn't understand it correctly due to an incorrect Google translation.

This selector does NOT affect the burning temperature of the powder charge of the missile propulsion system.

This selector synchronizes the 'speed' of the command laser-beam control of the ATGM with the flight speed of the missile, which will vary depending on the initial temperature of the powder charge of its propulsion system.
Makes sense

I read your message carefully - your messages are worth reading carefully, so I guess it was a translation error...

BTW, what the translated message said was "IMHO, I believe that this switch sets the temperature of the powder charge of the ATGM propulsion system, which accordingly depends on the temperature of the surrounding air."

I *think* that would translate as "IMHО, я считаю, что этот переключатель задает температуру порохового заряда двигательной установки ПТУР, которая соответственно зависит от температуры окружающего воздуха."

Edited to add your initial quote but also to say that re-reading it in the context of your reply I can see what you meant. Machine translation is good. Just not *quite* good enough...

Last edited by yellowgixxer; 05-28-2020 at 11:26 AM.
yellowgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 11:50 AM   #283
S.E.Bulba

Post Google Translate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowgixxer View Post
… I *think* that would translate as "IMHО, я считаю, что этот переключатель задает температуру порохового заряда двигательной установки ПТУР, которая соответственно зависит от температуры окружающего воздуха."…
Yes, thanks, you correctly understood what I wanted to say.
Spoiler:
Original in Russian

Да, благодарю, Вы правильно поняли то, что я хотел сказать.

Intel Core i5-7600K 3.80(4.20)GHz, 6Mb, 1150MHz
MSI Z270-A Pro DDR4
Palit GeForce GTX 1080 Dual OC 8Gb
DDR4 2×16Gb @2400MHz
Kingston SSD M.2 PCI-E 3.0×2 480Gb
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X
TrackIR 5
Свободу Белсимтеку! Даёшь DCS: F-4E, DCS: AH-1S(MC)… и DCS: Ка-29ВПНЦУ!
S.E.Bulba is offline   Reply With Quote