Guitar playing

kkpriest

Hey

anyone playing guitar?

I decided to get myself new one. I didn't play for years really. I am quite excited to see where this journey will take me... I will do channel on youtube, so I can keep myself motivated, cause I am a little bit lazy ;-)

What music do you play guys? Anyone?

this is my first video from my silly/tipsy unboxing

let's rock, eh?

Here, for almost 15 Years now, just Heavy Metal & Rock.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N975F mit Tapatalk

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

Oh Jesus. I listen to almost everything, from Misery Index to Cannibal Corpse to Priest and Metallica. Just Iron Maiden never really hit me.

And yes, i did some concerts, but thats some time ago.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N975F mit Tapatalk

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

Hey

anyone playing guitar?

Well, I can pretty much play the chords of "Black" by Pearl Jam, does that count?

I do however play drums, since I can walk basically :P

Mainly rock/metal, but I do also like to switch over to drum&bass and jazz occasionally

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH