Supercarrier Storm Swells in VR - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-23-2020, 04:49 PM   #1
sonofabeech

Default Supercarrier Storm Swells in VR

For those of you who have VR headsets .. I have discovered a new way of enjoying the
Supercarrier, I was checking out one of my missions that I created to see whether the scripted AI
flight of 4 tomcats would follow the circuit and land like they are supposed to ...when the game eventually spawned me on the deck , my jet fell over and then rolled on its back I then hit F9 to put myself on the LSO platform and then promptly nearly shat myself as the world was heaving and pitching like a mofo Turns out I changed the wind over the deck to 91 instead of 19 ...What an experience!! the ship heaves and rolls so much that you actually feel off balance
I went for a walk on the deck as far as the length of the Qccullis Rift S cable would allow me and had so much fun that Im thinking of getting some really long extensions for my rift so I can explore further away ... waves look incredible and on occasion wash over the platform. If you have the VR stomach for it I seriously encourage you to take a walk on the wild side!!..

Well done ED the Supercarrier is a masterpiece .. thoroughly enjoying this module as I have with all the other modules I have bought The level of detail is astounding. Thankyou.

Windows 10 Pro x64
Ryzen 5 3600x 3.80GHz
cooled by Cooler Master Hyper 212
MSI B450 Mortar Motherboard
32GB 3200 Ballistix Gaming Ram
Nvidia 1070 8gb
Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS
Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals
Occulis Rift S
sonofabeech is offline   Reply With Quote