J-11A Discussion

Teknetinium

Thank you very much Deka! Well, there is one feature missing that we have on Su-27/33, that is controllable engine anti-FOD shields, the default combo for Su-27/33 is LAlt+I. Also, when you do a cold start, anti-FOD shields won't close after engine start.

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

Thank you very much Deka! Well, there is one feature missing that we have on Su-27/33, that is controllable engine anti-FOD shields, the default combo for Su-27/33 is LAlt+I. Also, when you do a cold start, anti-FOD shields won't close after engine start.

will take a look :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Much appreciated ED and Deka Ironworks Simulations!!!

One step at the time and we might have fully modeled J-11 or Su-27S/M.

Thank you for the update!!!

hope we would see j-11a in MP tournament soon ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

will take a look :)

:thumbup: Great!

And, a bit more ))

Did some test again, with new loadouts, so, 500 kg bombs are having some problems.

RBKs are loaded only one per dual rack, so we get 2 instead of 4. I think it's because the size is too big for dual rack, or maybe something else.

photo

C0yc67Yql1w.jpg

And the other 500 kg bombs, BETAB IIRC, the ones on the left dual rack load on same hardpoint ) lol, so, you see only one, but there are two of them )

photo

uuez6ZqZ9lE.jpg

And, almost forgot, cannon sound is missing :)

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

And, a bit more ))

Did some test again, with new loadouts, so, 500 kg bombs are having some problems.

RBKs are loaded only one per dual rack, so we get 2 instead of 4. I think it's because the size is too big for dual rack, or maybe something else.

photo

C0yc67Yql1w.jpg

And the other 500 kg bombs, BETAB IIRC, the ones on the left dual rack load on same hardpoint ) lol, so, you see only one, but there are two of them )

photo

uuez6ZqZ9lE.jpg

Thats why is in beta, time to reports those bugs mate! :pilotfly:

And, a bit more ))

photo

C0yc67Yql1w.jpg

photo

uuez6ZqZ9lE.jpg

thanks for report,

already fixed internally

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great job! THANK YOU for P-77!!! Hope that Su-35S with P-77-1 is next))

Pimax 8K • Intel Core i9-9900K • MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio • MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON • 32 MB Corsair DDR4 3000 MHz • SSD Samsung 860 EVO 2TB • 49" Samsung CHG90 C49HG90DMI • VKBsim MCG PRO

Chinese weapons?

Dear Deka,

Will there be chinese air to air weapons to J-11A?

For example: PL-8, PL-9, PL-12.

Core i5 7500, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, GTX1070 8GB, Logitech G940 - All modules and maps except : CE2 (never... 🙂 )

PL-5, PL-8 and PL-12 3D models was added by Dekka on 1.5.8. Actually, waiting to add them into simulator.

PL-12 (SD-10) will be added to JF-17 along with PL-5EII

currently, they are placeholder only (parameters not tune yet)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]