I-16

Plexus

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have asked a few times for some news, but the developers don't seem to care since a few month. Actually I stopped caring about this module - should it ever be released. Now I have the Yak-52 to fly around, so whatever happens to the I-16, it's done for me. Would have been nice to have another 3rd party developer, but if communication with the community doesn't seem to be important, everybody can draw their own conclusions. :(

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

• 2 weeks later...
Its classic ussr plane... a donkey (at spanish theatre fascist called it a rat).

But legendary plane no matter what. He had so good mobility and speed in comparison to biplanes.

The version builded by octopus-g has the Type 24, the last version and the use at initial Barbarosa. No the Spanish Civil War.

Enviado desde mi GT-S7580 mediante Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Plexus, we really need some news. Or a screenshot. Something!

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

if communication with the community doesn't seem to be important, everybody can draw their own conclusions. :(

conclusion i draw is that they care more about doing their work

and thats fine by me, i dont care about how coder a has a stomach flu or artist b ran into a snag unwrapping. im here for the airplane modules, not here to pretend i care about people.

and thats fine by me, i dont care about how coder a has a stomach flu or artist b ran into a snag unwrapping. im here for the airplane modules, not here to pretend i care about people.

i think giving feedback to the community is there job too, thats why they made this thread. humans generally have feelings for others some don´t, thats why this planet is a mess:D

congrats terminator ;)

PS: this is not a serious posting

No posts on FB since Feb. No posts on the forum since April.

Plexus hasn't even logged in since end of May (Last Activity: 05-25-2018 03:21 PM).

The OctopusG website has also expired and the domain was not renewed.

There's putting your head down to get stuff done, and there's disappearing without a trace.

Looks sadly like the latter currently as after 6 months, you definitely have something to write about.

Edited by Buzzles

No posts on FB since Feb. No posts on the forum since April.

Plexus hasn't even logged in since end of May (Last Activity: 05-25-2018 03:21 PM).

The OctopusG website has also expired and the domain was not renewed.

There's putting your head down to get stuff done, and there's disappearing without a trace.

Looks sadly like the latter currently as after 6 months, you definitely have something to write about.

The last info by Chizh on the russian forum. They have yet with the flight model.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3629005&postcount=769

can someone translate? :)

Had a quick look, and my Russian is pretty rusty, so I gave my best shot. :D

The main conversation is about the flight characteristics of the I-16. From what I was able to gather, Yo-Yo was talking about the coefficient Cy corresponding the the number M. (which M represents mach?) It will apparently have a very unfair advantage against all other warbird aircraft in DCS when it comes to maneuverability. That is all I could understand without going to Google Translate.

Had a quick look, and my Russian is pretty rusty, so I gave my best shot. :D

The main conversation is about the flight characteristics of the I-16. From what I was able to gather, Yo-Yo was talking about the coefficient Cy corresponding the the number M. (which M represents mach?) It will apparently have a very unfair advantage against all other warbird aircraft in DCS when it comes to maneuverability. That is all I could understand without going to Google Translate.

Thx! Google translate was complete mess :D

• 4 months later...

+1

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY, something.

Thx, Silver