[CANNOT DUPLICATE] Worthog Throttle Input not reading

King Cobra

Good afternoon guys,

I decided to go for a joyride in my Dora and noticed that my throttle stick and my hotas setings for aircraft was reset, so redid them and noticed that my throttle imput was not reading so tripple checked my mappings and settings. I started to trouble shoot my Hotas thinking that may have taken a dump when and looked like it was reading on that end, so tried a different aircraft and throttle imput works fine, but for the FW I can not for the life of me to get it to work. I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue or if maybe this could be a bug. :helpsmilie:

Thanks for all the insight.

Best Regards, Kevin

Ex Alto Vincimus

Hey,

do you have that problem during start up or as well on air starts? If it´s just during start up you might need to put the throttle out of the STOP position into idle. IIRC that was RALT+HOME by default.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

Hey,

do you have that problem during start up or as well on air starts? If it´s just during start up you might need to put the throttle out of the STOP position into idle. IIRC that was RALT+HOME by default.

When I do air starts or even on the ground after pressing alt+home it does not read my throttle axis at all, the rest of the throotle quadrant button and switches read but the actual throttle axis it does not pick up, and if I switch to another aircraft it picks it up fine... thank you for the reply.

Ex Alto Vincimus