[DCS Bf109K4] Immersive Daimler Benz Soundmod - Page 8 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-24-2016, 02:33 PM   #71
gavagai

Just tried out the newest version of this mod. It is excellent, thank you.
Old 12-29-2016, 11:37 AM   #72
Conroy

I fly my K4 again thank to your 2.0 Stuka!

An AMAZING mod! It should have to be included in the module as an official release.

Thank you really very much! I was not able to fly my Kurfurst without the DB605 sound.

Waiting for Normandy now.
Old 01-23-2017, 11:07 AM   #73
Falcoblu

Thank you really very much, is an amazing mod!

Falcoblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 03:48 PM   #74
Captain Gordon

I'm not great with computers but would love to get these new sounds. Is there a (dummies) step by step guide on where and how to get these into the right places to make them work?
Captain Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 04:27 PM   #75
Art-J+
Posting Rights Suspended

The fastest / most desperate way would be downloading the 2.0 package and just extracting the contents of "Bf-109K4 IDB Mod 2.0" straight to the main game folder, overwriting original files when prompted. Done and done.

The bad thing about this method is - if you don't like the result you can't go back quickly unless you backed-up the original content before overwriting. Otherwise you'll have to run "repair" script of the game (from the relevant DCS shortcuts in Win start menu) to get back to default state. Also, during every DCS updating process, the game will repair itself automatically, breaking all custom mods.

The better, long term solution most of us go after is using community-made mod-activating software, which allows enabling and disabling any mods with a couple of clicks at will. JSGME is still the most popular application, though a bit outdated nowadays and not supported anymore. Google for it and you'll find plenty of sites / vids explaining how it works. There's also new and more advanced application called OvGME, discussed here:
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=171956
... but I've never used it, so can't comment on it.
Old 11-11-2017, 09:34 PM   #76
rogonaut

most amazing sound mod ever, thank you!! now i dont like to fly my beloved dora anymore - can u make something similar for the 190?

and do u have paypal=) ?
rogonaut is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bf109, bf109k4, mod, sound, sound mod