DEVS, The sea is constantly flashing plain white

Wolf8312

And still brown flashes in normandy when viewing the ocean. Please for the love of god developers look into this issue.

Not only has it not been fixed for many many months but now it's apparently getting worse!

Theres really no way a release version should be afflicted with such a glaring bug. Please look into it and fix it because it ruins the experince on any map with ocean.

In VR on the vive, with the new motion smoothing the DCS experience is now basically as smooth as the normal game with high pixel density and graphics maxed out, except for a few artifacts with certain (spit) modules, but this damned graphical glitch still persists!

Anyone know of any way to fix this?

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

I have never experienced this in 1080p . Is it possible you are asking for too much in VR graphics settings ?

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Well I used to get the same thing with much lower settings on normandy but now its happening in white on the persian gulf as well. I think its a bug to be honest but I will check and see if you are right.

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

Ran a repair seems to have fixed it a little doesent flash white now, but a more ocean green from time to time. Better but still...

Edited by Wolf8312

------------