sounds wrong?

Ramstein

First of all, what I am saying about sounds is from real life experience as a passenger from Hueys in the 1970's and 1980's when I was in the USAF. Inside you mostly heard the turbine sounds, not rotor slap. In the sim I hear the reverse. I don't know if anyone else has asked about this being changed. I have not tried to change this in the sim with the adjustments, even if it is possible with adjustments only in the sim. Anyone else? :joystick:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I will try the mod sounds, wish the developer would have just swapped the two.... inside, it is insanely loud turbine engine, outside sounds are not very noticeable with door closed and the engine and ear muff /comms on your head. Of course if you have guns going and or doors open then you have all kinds of crazy sounds.

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

I use Skullz Sounds. So much better.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=278537

So do I.....they're the best :thumbup:

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Sounds are very wrong. In fact, they were much worse. They made an update and now you can hear its slap effect if you zoom out from the outside view.

Slap sound is its most iconic feature but they didn't pay attention to it. Strange

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 6 months later...

actually, the rotor slap of a Blackhawk helo is probably the best example of very loud slap that covers great distances.

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI