Anniversary of V E Day in Europe and V day in Russiathis week

With this week being VE Day in Europe and USA and V Day in Russia to celebrate the victory in Europe. Wouldn’t it be nice for someone who is a scalar of the day in rl build a battle plan one for each side. Then have a server build the mission file for their server open it up to anyone with one of the four ac plus the map and the wwii pack. People sign up for your role in the battle by let’s say Thursday midnight the latest tz make Comm’s easy with either side using either srs ot TeamSpeak/ discord note it when you sign in. The battle be done during the actual battle time that the ac would be fighting. On Sunday . If your interested please post here what you can do to help all levels will need atc also if they had back then. After the battle is completed let’s open the servers up to non combative flyin for a get together. I’m available to fly either ac for either side but let me know ASAP since im new in all of them never set foot as I recall.

Who’s up for it?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.