New Nevada Map?

We have seen lots of pics of the new Caucasus map.

Very little info about Nevada.

Any pics of the NEW NEVADA?

It must use the same render tech.

Has the map been worked on?

Updated in any way?

A tease screen perhaps? :D

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Thanks for the clarification.

So this holds true for Normandy as well?

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Perhaps this should be on Normandy, not NTTR, however in answer to Normandy question.

I think a lot of quiet improvements are getting implemented in Normandy every 2.2 patch, without fanfare.

I often come across things when flying outside the usual places and think hello, that's new.

It is very obvious that the Normandy project is still very much on the front burner at Ugra.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

• ED Team
Perhaps this should be on Normandy, not NTTR, however in answer to Normandy question.

I think a lot of quiet improvements are getting implemented in Normandy every 2.2 patch, without fanfare.

I often come across things when flying outside the usual places and think hello, that's new.

It is very obvious that the Normandy project is still very much on the front burner at Ugra.

Correct

• 2 weeks later...
The Nevada map in 2.5 will essentially be the same as the currently available 2.2.

Be nice to have the 2.2 label for NTTR and Normandy updated on the main menu to 2.5. Trivial, I know, but, sometimes, little things......

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Any hope in the future to have Edwards Air Force Base added to the map? The Mojave Desert is already there and is part of the map as it is today.

+1

Sytem Specs: Asus armor Z170 mobo, Intel 6700k i7 chip, gtx 1080, 32g DDR4, 800watt pws, Win10, Samsung NVME M.2 256G Drive, 1T Samsung Evo SSD, 250G Corsair SSD, Asus 4k 28" 60hz Monitor, Oculus Rift, WarthogTM stick and throttle, CH rudder pedals