M-2000C Red Flag campaign update

baltic_dragon

Good job! The briefings look very well done. The immersion will be high. :)

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.

Very impressive. Hope by the time you get it rolled out, ED will fix 2.1 and Nevada so that it's flyable again. Excellent work on the briefings as well.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

Loved your stock campaign but this will be a whole new benchmark :thumbup:

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

stellar. I really look forward to it.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Wow, I guess I better learn how to use the radios, I was an early purchaser of the KA-50, bought the Russian version because the english one was not available yet. I eve studied the great Guides on radios but it just never clicked for me. Guess I'm going to have to print the stuff out and go step by step and see I can learn it. The campaign sure does look great though!

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Wow, I guess I better learn how to use the radios, I was an early purchaser of the KA-50, bought the Russian version because the english one was not available yet. I eve studied the great Guides on radios but it just never clicked for me. Guess I'm going to have to print the stuff out and go step by step and see I can learn it. The campaign sure does look great though!

I don't know how the radios in Ka-50 work, but in M-2000C they are very straightforward. You just have to turn them on and then change the preset frequencies with one knob, so it is rather easy.

Gets a little bit more complex when you are required to dial in a custom frequency on V/UHF, but that will happen only in rare instances.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Glad to hear about the easy part concerning the radios, now on to the radar. LoL

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome. The only sad part of it was "next update after the summer" which means we won't see this masterpiece any time soon :)

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

Just bought the M2000 on the summer sale. Is this campaign included as part of the module? Or is it a separate DLC? (can't find it anywhere)

It's still under development and will be a DLC once it's ready (I think).

Correct, this will be a DLC campaign, most likely priced around $10. There is already a campaign included with the module on the Caucasus theater, also developed by Baltic Dragon, so you can expect something similar.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Correct, this will be a DLC campaign, most likely priced around $10. There is already a campaign included with the module on the Caucasus theater, also developed by Baltic Dragon, so you can expect something similar.

Yes, except here you won't have any training, just using your skills. There will be more VOs and it will be mre challenging than the stock campaign. Oh, and longer.

Edited by baltic_dragon

Enjoyed your vids like your campaigns very much and I'm really looking foward to meet my fellow French guys again :thumbup:

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, except here you won't have any training, just using your skills. There will be more VOs and it will be mre challenging than the stock campaign. Oh, and longer.

I'm glad it will be longer. I'm hoping that we will be doing more A2A than A2G. I don't mind those but I really enjoyed the A2A missions. I'm really looking forward to this campaign. I do find it funny that all the campaigns on NTTR are red flags lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm glad it will be longer. I'm hoping that we will be doing more A2A than A2G. I don't mind those but I really enjoyed the A2A missions. I'm really looking forward to this campaign. I do find it funny that all the campaigns on NTTR are red flags lol

Definitely more A2A. In real life M-2000C during RF would only fly A2A, with M-2000Ds doing the ground pounding. However, as Player's squadron is playing the role of UAE air forces in this scenario, there will ge a limited A2G part, I think around 3 missions in total.

As for RF - difficult to come up with realistic different scenario. It is either this or training (like the Iron Flag campaign).