Radio Menu disappears in 2.1.1

Xxx

After take off and gear up, the radio menu can not be accessed with # or \.

This is in Normandy, 2.1.1

Any one else see this?

Everything was fine in 2.1 before the latest patch.

Radio is ok in every other module in Normandy?

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

I don't feel like plugging in all the controllers just to test this issue, but in 99% of the same reports, it's been the question of using "communications" command ( \ ) instead of "push to talk" one (RAlt \ ), even though there's technically nothing to push in both German warbirds. Just to remind, the former works on the ground only, the latter works everywhere.

Check your assignments and adjust accordingly.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Thanks guys. I will have another try. I could have sworn it worked with just the comms menu before, that's \ in the assignments or # on my keyboard?

Like you say Art, there's nothing to "push" here!

Regards

David

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

After take off and gear up, the radio menu can not be accessed with # or \.

This is in Normandy, 2.1.1

Any one else see this?

Everything was fine in 2.1 before the latest patch.

Radio is ok in every other module in Normandy?

Cheers

Hi, I noticed that too, but I use Alt+/ for comm menu.

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

Hi, I noticed that too, but I use Alt+/ for comm menu.

Hi, I sorted it out today!

It's a key bind in controls, RAlt+#. That's on my keyboard. It could be RAlt+\ on yours?

RAlt+# is the "push to talk". That opens the radio menu for our Wingmen, then it's select from that as usual. It's not really a push to talk, it's more an alternative radio menu command!

Hope that helps.