Feature request.

Hoffster

While updating the nav system position can be fun and realistic. A special tab option to disable drift like in the M2000 would be nice to have. At least it would simulate a later updated version nav system.

Thanks!

We already have the latest updates nav system on our Viggen, the next step up from this is whatever the Grippen has lol

• 1 year later...

I'm necroing this thread to give Hoffster's suggestion my +1 vote.

EDIT: Also agree with grunf's comment, that in case implemented, drift should still be the default option, and servers should be able to enforce the option.

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz
VR: HP Reverb G2 | HOTAS: TM Warthog Throttle and Stick

I'm not sure I'm in the DCS forums anymore, no-one has violently slapped down the OP for suggesting a change that is purely optional and might increase some people's enjoyment of the game.

The lack of self-entitled rage feels.. uncomfortable.

On a serious note though, an option to disabe drift (which would be ON by default and enforceable by the server), would be fine IMHO.

This being said, I won't be doing it as fixing and managing the avionics is indeed part of the Viggen's 'charm'.