The RIO it's the HERO - Give them credit for their kills!

Chimango

Ii'm not sure this has been mentioned before, but it would be great RIO's get credit for their kills online. From "my" online kills 95% of the times it's thanks to him, the RIO (no, not Jester...a human one). I only pull the trigger in pre-merge/merge when in PAL but that's very rare, most of them are in BVR.

It'd be nice to have the whole crew mentioned in chat and not like now *Pilot Name* killed XXXX unit; but *PiloName/RIOname* killed XXXX unit msg; and also both of them in the kills list with same ammount of kills/death showing.

Maverick was an egocentrical Alpha Male with emotional disorder; let's make the good old humble Goose proud!

666GIAP_Chimanov - My Tomcat tribute video, type on youtube browser=> "DCS F-14 Tomcat Symphony"

Who needs Magic INS when you have a good RIO huh!?

But actually good points. ED scoreboard needs reworking totally. It should show multi crewed AC in one entry or like a double line.

So its simple to see and same for scores.

Отправлено с моего STV100-2 через Tapatalk

Edited by Breakshot

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

SLMOD does. :D

Seriously though its a general issue where a lot of stuff isn't built around multicrew aircraft from the get go. It doesn't know to look at other seats for messages, nor display those players in the server browser, etc.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum