[FIXED] T6: Axis only

Hesgad

Have to give some credit to a friend messing around with the bindings.

You can bind antenna elevation to keys. It's the nomenclature that has everyone confused. The binding is called Sensor Up and and Sensor down. Default bindings are:

R Shift+ ; and R Shift Period.

Have to give some credit to a friend messing around with the bindings.

You can bind antenna elevation to keys. It's the nomenclature that has everyone confused. The binding is called Sensor Up and and Sensor down. Default bindings are:

R Shift+ ; and R Shift Period.

but whit axis bind you also get zoom on tgp whit antenna elevation.

303 & Friends discord

Hangar :

JF-17 Thunder, F-16C Viper, I-16, Christen Eagle II, F-14 Tomcat, Supercarrier, WWII Assets Pack, F/A-18C Hornet, AJS-37 Viggen, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E Tiger II, M-2000C, MiG-15bis, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst, Fw 190 D-9 Dora, F-86F Sabre, Flaming Cliffs 3, P-51D Mustang, A-10C Warthog,SA342 Gazelle, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Black Shark II, Persian Gulf Map, Normandy 1944 Map,

Wait a second. Sensor Up and Sensor Down will slew the TGP up and down, but will not zoom in and out. What is the bindable command for zooming in and out? T6_Antenna axis works, but there's no equivalent button bind?

EDIT: Never mind. The correct binding for zoom is FOV Increase/Decrease. As always, DCS binding names, confusing as hell.

Wait a second. Sensor Up and Sensor Down will slew the TGP up and down, but will not zoom in and out. What is the bindable command for zooming in and out? T6_Antenna axis works, but there's no equivalent button bind?

For radar, rshift ;, for ant elev

Ralt -= for zoom in out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |