Expanded Map?

USA_Recon

Has there been any news on expanding the map ?

The map is beautiful, best map so far, but it is very small, the lack of coverage of Israel to the south makes it very compressed. ie. we should cover Tel Aviv as minimum.

Would be great for you to consider it.

Thanks and great work - this image shown here would be a better coverage:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3925293

Dear all,

Ugra has been listening to your concerns about lack of sea area for naval operations, and they have now greatly expanded the sea area to the west of the map. Cyprus is clearly missing in the attached image, but that will come later during the early access period. As mentioned in a previous video, we are still determining the how and when of how the addition of Cyprus (as huge undertaking) will be handled.

Kind regards,

Wags

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4453406&postcount=166

My skins

Thanks and great work - this image shown here would be a better coverage:

picture.php?albumid=1089&pictureid=10624

Unfortunately, the DCS map axis needs to be aligned to true north i.e. for FC3 compatibility.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

So from what I've seen the plan is that it will go from the left hand side of Cyprus including an airfield on southern turkey accross to Diez el zor in the west. Northern and southern boundaries remain the same.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

So from what I've seen the plan is that it will go from the left hand side of Cyprus including an airfield on southern turkey accross to Diez el zor in the west. Northern and southern boundaries remain the same.

For me that would be the best, that and add more detail to the northern part of the map of Raqqa upwards, which is the trip used by the planes that leave Ircirlik

Gaziantep is also in there, but I dont believe theres anything further north at this point.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png