Perfect stick for A-10C from Thrustmaster?

Have you had any problems with them at all? or are they all good?

I got one of the first that my retailer received. First production is always subject to small issues. One of my MFDs flickered when first connected, then stopped working after about an hour. The replacement works perfect.

They look very nice and you can vary their setup largely, from simply putting them on desktop to using the built-in holes to fix it in your virtual cockpit.

They register as gaming devices and you can program them ingame. You can adjust illumination by key-combination on the MFD itself or with the drivers.

AFAIK the new TM-software that will be released with the TM Warthog can program the MFDs with macros if needed.

They also allow sheets of paper to be placed as "monitor". What sounds as a placeholder first can become pretty handy e.g. when using the MFDs for custom functions in BlackShark, FS or IL2. Some sheets for this implementation are coming with the MFDs, others are already available on the internet.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you had any problems with them at all? or are they all good?

They are all good and a great purchase

I haven't had one issue with them. They're dead simple to set up in any game.

AMD Phenom II 965 BE @ 3.8GHz, 8GB OCZ AMD BE RAM, ATI HD5970 2GB XFX BE @ 875/1215, TM HOTAS Cougar, TM Cougar MFDs, TrackIR 5, CH MFP, GoFlight Switch Panel, iMo Mini-Monster Touch, Mimo 720S, Saitek Pro Flight Headset

$599.00!!!! thats a truck payment to much for me.

I'll just stick to the x52.. Thats what I know.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

$599.00!!!! thats a truck payment to much for me.

Where are you getting this info?

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |