Bf109 clients (multiplayer) unable to call ground crew

philstyle

Hi all,

I have some client 109s set in a multiplayer mission, but people joining the mission say they are unable to call up the ground crew at the airfield in order to start.

The 109s are set the "blue" and the airfield is also set to "blue".

Apparently this player has not problem starting the aircraft on other servers. My server is the only one where he cannot start the aircraft .

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Edited by philstyle

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

Key bind is called "Signal Starter Crew" IIRC.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

Well it should still work with the radio if setup properly but its generally much less hassle to just have it bound.

Haven't used the radio in a long time though so maybe ED broke it in the new patch, anything is possible in DCS...

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

AFAIK all you should have to do is set the field to the same side as the A/C and then be within whatever the radius/boundaries of the airfield for it to work.

Either way, it should work with the keybind, regardless of location or mission setup.

9./JG27

I am "the One" lol, glad to see the error was not on my end. Copy that, next time keybinding Signal Starter Crew.

For my keyboard which is german the default Alt + / doesn't work by the way, it is rightAlt + # to open Comms menue.