Whats does this mean ?

uscstaylor

Is it not to indicate that you have one module that you have purchased but not yet installed within DCS?

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

Yes DCS is telling you that there is paid for DLC that can be installed if you click on the icon and it will tell you what it is.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

The recent updates to the MiG-29 have pushed it to the status of being a module in its own right. (How do we call these anyway? FC3-standalones? Light modules? Minor modules?)

If you happen to own FC3 you got this for free, so technically there is a new module for you to install.

They call them Segregated modules i think

Fractal Define R6 | Maximus XI Hero | i7-9700K@5.1GHz | GTX 2080 Ti | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | SSD M.2 1TB | VG248QE | TM Hotas Warthog | TrackIR4

DCS F-5E | MiG-21 | A-10C | FC3 | NTTR | F/A-18C

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Gents

I constantly have this red circle popping up in my main screen of the game. I cant figure out why....I've checked every module and I don't know why its there..Any help please thanks!

001-2018-oct.jpg

I see that you have a lot of modules (ah-1, apache, b-2 and others)

Is that mods? Where I can download it?

I see that you have a lot of modules (ah-1, apache, b-2 and others)

Is that mods? Where I can download it?

When I've seen the initial post I thought: He is trolling. He is asking a quite easy question just to show the main screen full of inexisting modules... and a F16 wallpaper XD.

So I don't think this is a mod, rather a trolling attempt :p