English ABRIS

MrSp33dy123

This isn't a bug, but a pretty massive problem that I've been having. By default the Ka-50's cockpit and ABRIS are in Russian, however in the settings you can change the cockpit only to English. If you want to have the ABRIS in English as well, you have to edit a .lua file.

My problem here is that putting the ABRIS in English means that the game fails the integrity checks and thus won't let me play on my favorite servers. The frustrating thing about this is that I could handle a Russian cockpit as buttons are easily identified by their position and appearance, but the ABRIS' GUI is hard enough to learn even in English.

Could ED please add an in-game setting to turn the ABRIS to English so we don't have to edit any files?

I can also confirm it's in English if avionics are. Even played campaigns with Russian nationality and still in English (believe nationality have an effect on some aspects in the Mi-8)

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

I can also confirm it's in English if avionics are. Even played campaigns with Russian nationality and still in English (believe nationality have an effect on some aspects in the Mi-8)

Like what Fanatic said, there are 2 settings in the options to have not only the English cockpit but also the English avionics. Just changing the cockpit to English won't give you the ABRIS in English. You also have to find the English Avionics options.

Avionics language is found on the right side in the "gameplay" tab

Cockpit liveries found under Special -> KA-50

:noexpression: Welp, I have to apologize and retract this 'bug report' because yes indeed I missed this. Thank you for the help everyone. :pilotfly:

• 7 months later...

Solved, a Mission language Problem.

But there is something gone, with all Settings above i get the Cockpit in english but Abris and Ekran in russian language. But that was not always cause i have the KA-50 since beginning DCS, Maybe an update has bring us this bug new.