AGM-65E Broken?

Phantomflyer65

I've tried self-lasing as well as having JTAC lase the targets and both methods result in DCS locking up when you hit the pickle to fire the Maverick. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks in advance for any help on this!

Jon

Yeah, I have noticed that too. It has happened when I have been in multiplayer when I have self lasered with TGP....then as I push the button to launch DCS immediately crashes.

It’s a known problem from OB, that bizarrely has been rolled out to stable today.

Quite why they couldn’t delay the stable rollout until the fix has been verified in OB rather baffles me.

Just what does ED consider to be of significant impact to delay a rollout?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

According to nineline, it's up to razbam to fix the problem razbam introduced. And given razbam's snail pace on the harrier it wouldn't be reasonable to postpone other release version updates for the sake of waiting for a fix to an avoidable problem.

And given razbam's snail pace on the harrier it wouldn't be reasonable to postpone other release version updates for the sake of waiting for a fix to an avoidable problem.

The did postpone the latest Nav align update, probably because they messed something somewhere else. Or they found this particular bug.

I honestly don't understand why they don't have a test team to try out release candidate updates. Then again, it looks like no dev team have them. Not even ED, apparently.

"The natural function of the wing is to soar upwards and carry that which is heavy up to the place where dwells the race of gods.

More than any other thing that pertains to the body it partakes of the nature of the divine." — Plato, Phaedrus.

Couldn't agree more. Rolling out known bugs to the release version defeats the purpose of the beta.

If only there was some way to test these OB builds before people get them

almost like having a team of testers who perform tests on the OB before we get it ?

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

Maybe I should bookmark this thread and link it everytime when I give someone the advice to switch to the OB pinkiepieexcited.png

Simply because it's a perfect example for the fact that there's absolutely no reason to be on the the Stable branch at all. And it it was an error on ED's side, it would have been fixed last friday in a hotfix for sure.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Maybe I should bookmark this thread and link it everytime when I give someone the advice to switch to the OB pinkiepieexcited.png

Simply because it's a perfect example for the fact that there's absolutely no reason to be on the the Stable branch at all. And it it was an error on ED's side, it would have been fixed last friday in a hotfix for sure.

+1. You mean if they (ED) actually ran like other real software company's and used separate builds and update /patch schedules for their intended purpose? Lol

This one for a change was comply on ED side. 65E borked on a source code and Razbam was at the mercy of what they pushed out. He jumped right on the other thread quickly and stated he notified them and that there was a fix. Just waiting for their hotfix whenever they actually push it.

Edited by Shrike88

Thankfully I only paid $35 for this half-baked, rarely-updated, AV-8B. We'll have DCS 4.0 (Open beta early access alpha version) before the AV-8B is "complete"

updated today moron :))) you're tenacious in stupidity :megalol:

Su34 & F111 a dream fullfilled in fsx...[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 5600, 1050ti, 16 GVram, win10 , TM W hotas&rudder, waiting for 1060/1070 price fall or a new gpu family..f*&9 miners :)

updated today moron :))) you're tenacious in stupidity :megalol:

Maybe you should read the date on posts before alleging "stupidity", as I wonder for yourself sir. Was posted several days ago, and has been broken for several weeks. The fix only just now came 8/29/18.

Suggest you get your facts straight before posting.

If you keep fighting, I'll turn around this thread and close it.

The CTD was fixed by ED and released with 2.5.3 for OpenBeta. Stable will have to wait until ED pushes 2.5.3 to it.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Maybe you should read the date on posts before alleging "stupidity", as I wonder for yourself sir. Was posted several days ago, and has been broken for several weeks. The fix only just now came 8/29/18.

Suggest you get your facts straight before posting.

"never interfere with the enemy while he is in the process of making a mistake"

In other news, thanks for the fix RAZBAM. Let's get on with point track and CTD when ship helo pad landings...

EDIT: CTD on non-carrier ships fixed---yippee on to the Normandy!

Edited by Kolyma