NS 430 for F-5E

DaveRindner

it is not integrated. just a pop up screen. i don't think there will be much fps difference.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you. So how does it improve those modules. I have F-5E. KNeeboard seems to do the job, of course it is a quasi-cheat with marker. Is there no moving map display in NS430, or is it just coordinates.

Low resolution moving map; like in a handheld GPS receiver. I really like it.

• 7 months later...

Can you move it to a second screen. I export my MFD's etc to a second screen and I have space, is it drag and drop?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

It would be great if that GPS where integrated in the cockpit of the F-5E by the developer, as it's integrated in the L-39, for example. Maybe like some kind of "battlefield improvisation". Like if the pilot were brought a commercial GPS and fixed it himself in the cockpit with duct tape or something. It´s known that real life pilots do things like that in planes with older avionics.