DCS Carrier Wars - Round 1 - Battle on the Black Sea

Some little words for the carrier for BLUE and RED side.

These are the pictures for the two carriers that will be in the battle

KUZNETSOV

picture.php?albumid=1172&pictureid=10040

and NIMITZ

picture.php?albumid=1172&pictureid=10039

Please mind that it will be traffic on deck so its necessary to follow the rules of the carrier and the orders from GCI(If he makes the AIRBOSS and LSO also) to avoid collisions on deck.

FOR RED SIDE

If you are trying to takeoff with heavy load from Kuznetsov, Please use the 3rd position of launching aircraft.

When you land on the carrier exit at once to parking station. Suggested parking positions: For A/G missions - Behind the tower, rear elevator.. For A/A mission - Next to tower and at forward elevator.

FOR BLUE SIDE

If you will try Double CAT shots it will be 1 & 3 and 2 & 4.

When you land on the carrier use the following Parking positions depending from which CAT you will be take off or the orders from GCI or AIRBOSS. as you see on Nimitz picture is plenty of room to accept a lot of aircraft.

For GCI: Put the aircrafts 10nm behind the carriers which will be the Marshal Point and bring them one by one with a difference of 15 to 20sec

If you want all to make CASE III approach, I suggest you to inform the GCI or AIRBOSS.

Carrier Deck will be A LOT OF TRAFFIC please follow the rules of the event and the advices from GCI or AIRBOSS

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883

Dear Folks,

unfortunately I am unable to attend the match. Hit my left thumb with a bread knife today and just came back home from ER. With the wound and bandage I am unable to use any button or switch.

I am so sorry!

My knick is: JG78_ KEULE

Have fun!

If I would like to fly SFM I could get it for free at World of Warplanes.

You only need 2 of the following 3: Altitude - Speed - Skill

I think the mission designer have to prepare two sets of SU-33 slots, one set with 100% fuel for Position 3 launch, and another set with 60% fuel for scramble, the GCI and tower control decide in real time who will takes what, when the pilots return from combat or at the match start

Some little words for the carrier for BLUE and RED side.

These are the pictures for the two carriers that will be in the battle

KUZNETSOV

picture.php?albumid=1172&pictureid=10040

and NIMITZ

picture.php?albumid=1172&pictureid=10039

Please mind that it will be traffic on deck so its necessary to follow the rules of the carrier and the orders from GCI(If he makes the AIRBOSS and LSO also) to avoid collisions on deck.

FOR RED SIDE

If you are trying to takeoff with heavy load from Kuznetsov, Please use the 3rd position of launching aircraft.

When you land on the carrier exit at once to parking station. Suggested parking positions: For A/G missions - Behind the tower, rear elevator.. For A/A mission - Next to tower and at forward elevator.

FOR BLUE SIDE

If you will try Double CAT shots it will be 1 & 3 and 2 & 4.

When you land on the carrier use the following Parking positions depending from which CAT you will be take off or the orders from GCI or AIRBOSS. as you see on Nimitz picture is plenty of room to accept a lot of aircraft.

For GCI: Put the aircrafts 10nm behind the carriers which will be the Marshal Point and bring them one by one with a difference of 15 to 20sec

If you want all to make CASE III approach, I suggest you to inform the GCI or AIRBOSS.

Carrier Deck will be A LOT OF TRAFFIC please follow the rules of the event and the advices from GCI or AIRBOSS

All aircraft will start from an airbase for this event to work around the carrier spawning bug that is in the current version.

Both sides will depart from different airbases and will transit to their respective aircraft carriers.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

sinking-of-an-aircraft-carrier-1471.jpg

EVENT CANCELLED!

Due to client de-sync.

We are massively sorry guys but we have to cancel this event due to the client de-sync issues, specifically with the SU33.

We tested on Thursday and again today in the hope that a fix would have been included however the issue is still present.

To cut a long story short, other clients see certain aircraft move up and down 4-5 times a second +1meter and -1meter from their actual present position.

There is no way we can host an event with aircraft de-syncing like this, we will reschedule it for next month when hopefully a fix will be out.

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Good decision Maverick see u in the next event! :(

;3587408']sinking-of-an-aircraft-carrier-1471.jpg

EVENT CANCELLED!

Due to client de-sync.

We are massively sorry guys but we have to cancel this event due to the client de-sync issues, specifically with the SU33.

We tested on Thursday and again today in the hope that a fix would have been included however the issue is still present.

To cut a long story short, other clients see certain aircraft move up and down 4-5 times a second +1meter and -1meter from their actual present position.

There is no way we can host an event with aircraft de-syncing like this, we will reschedule it for next month when hopefully a fix will be out.