RAZBAM A-29B Supertucano

Prowler111

Hi Kev2go,

They do have phases of interception and flight data processing. They also have help from US inteligence agencies. The problem is that the drug smuglers run toward Brazil's border and in Brazil we can not shot them down like this.

If they do not respond and evade, they probably gonna get shot at. The Colombian Air Force follow strict processes to decide for a shot down.

Agree with you about the gamble and Peruvian Air force already had a mishap there and one was a missionary's caravan shot down where his wife and kid were killed. Anway, remember Colombia is at war with FARCs and they use drug money a lot, so... Shit happens in a war.

Anyway, The T-27s and A-29s provoke havoc against FARC and Droug smugglers. Even FARC#2 was killed in an A-29 attack, inside Equador border by the Colombians in 2008.

See: http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?menu=c10400&no=381953&rel_no=1&isMail=mail

US covert ops in Colombia: http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/the-usa-v-the-farc/

Peruvian mishap videoc("Fase Tres" = Phase 3 = clear to hot on the target):

Take care,

Sydy

thanks

guess these type of US black ops and INtelligenc community involvement against cartels may have been in some way tom clancy's inspiration for the clear and present danger.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

All of the cockpit photos I've seen show MFD's with 5x8 OSB's. Those don't look like they'll get along well with the Thrustmaster 5x5 version...

Are we going to need to do some hack and solder, or is the A-29 we get maybe going to have those 5x5's?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zilch79's YouTube Channel:

Nice video, still wondering if the US will be smart and get a couple dozen of these, or another Light Attack plane

The answer is at the end of the video, the USAF bought several planes from the company for the Light Air Support program (I never heard of this one).

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

The answer is at the end of the video, the USAF bought several planes from the company for the Light Air Support program (I never heard of this one).

HI 33-DFTC,

You are correct, but they have some other programs with open bids. OA-X is a good example. If you want to know It, I'd recommend this link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_Attack/Armed_Reconnaissance

I hope the A-29 win this one as well.

All the best,

Sydy

I am talking about the current one that is happening/ on going involving the Textron Scorpion and others now. We bought around 20 for the Afghan Air Force and we are currently training Afghan pilots in them. They have seen use in real combat I believe in the hands of the Afghans.

I'm really intrigued by this project, given the weapons load and avionics this will be a lot of fun to fly. Some questions:

1) Will this aircraft feature a true multi-user cockpit?

2) If I had to choose I'd choose the A-29B, but might there be a single seat a A-29A at some point?

3) Does anyone think this aircraft could be incorporated into a "training program" for new DCS users before moving to the A10C?

Regards, Django.

| BMS | DCS OB | A-10C II | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | FC3 | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier | Tacview | XP11 | FF A320 | FF 757 |

| I7-9700K + NH-D15 | RTX3080Ti 12GB | DDR4-3200 16GB | Aorus Z390 Ultra | 2X Evo 860 1TB | 850W | Torrent Case |

| Warthog HOTAS + CH Pedals | 32" TV 1080p 60Hz | TrackIR5 |

A-29B guts!

A-29B cutaway colour

A-29B cutaway B&W

Edited by Django

Regards, Django.

| BMS | DCS OB | A-10C II | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | FC3 | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier | Tacview | XP11 | FF A320 | FF 757 |

| I7-9700K + NH-D15 | RTX3080Ti 12GB | DDR4-3200 16GB | Aorus Z390 Ultra | 2X Evo 860 1TB | 850W | Torrent Case |

| Warthog HOTAS + CH Pedals | 32" TV 1080p 60Hz | TrackIR5 |

• 3 weeks later...
Sure is quiet here.

Yes, but don't worry the aircraft is being developed as we speak.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Yes, but don't worry the aircraft is being developed as we speak.

Sorry for my dumb question, but at what stage in development are we going to start getting these awesome super-quick updates like we get on the Harrier? :D

Or for that matter another dumb question... What stage in development is the "Super Tucano" in?

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

Sorry for my dumb question, but at what stage in development are we going to start getting these awesome super-quick updates like we get on the Harrier? :D

Or for that matter another dumb question... What stage in development is the "Super Tucano" in?

At this time it is in the modelling phase. Exterior model first then cockpit. As you can see from the images both the exterior and the cockpit are different from the Tucano. Specially the cockpit.

The modeller does post images of the new model from time to time to our FB page. I'll repots them later here.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

At this time it is in the modelling phase. Exterior model first then cockpit. As you can see from the images both the exterior and the cockpit are different from the Tucano. Specially the cockpit.

The modeller does post images of the new model from time to time to our FB page. I'll repots them later here.

Ok, thx! :D

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

Not sure if this is the version we are getting, but it is a great pic of both the front and back seats.

AAF-A-29-Super-Tucano1.jpg

holyyy, are we getting something like this????

I7 7700k - Msi Z270 Gaming+

GTX 1070ti

16gb @2400

2x Samsung 850EVO 250/500 - 1x HDD 1TB

SAITEK-MAD CATZ CYBORG FLY 5 STICK

WIN 10