DCS: MIG-21 Giveaway - Yes!

Devrim

attachment.php?attachmentid=131051

INTRODUCTION

Hey! I wanted to follow and join the "giveaway" fashion while approaching a new year.

Lately, some friends in this forum open so many "giveaway threads" (See Community News forum) - one of them was my friend from Turkey, and also some friends from past opened "new year giveaway"s for Mig-21; such as Witchking's Mig-21 Giveaway on 12/2014 and Cichlidfan's Christmas DCS Module Giveaway on 12/2013. Shortly, whether I'm a winner or not, personally I feel very very happy to see these actions, and I'm very very happy to be a part of this community.

And about this module; Some remember, I won this module from Cichlidfan's DCS Mig-21bis Drawing. Thank you Cichlidfan for the last time, and thanks a lot for friends who voted me. I'll never forget you all. :) :cry_2: :drunk:

Well. Although I'm not a fighter pilot (in real?) I loved this module. Really thanks to Leatherneck Simulations million times for this module! But overtime, I realized that I couldn't take time enough to take care of this module. Then I've started to believe that there must be someone to give necessary attention and love to this bird that it deserves. So, for new year, with Cichlidfan's information and permission, I decided to giveaway my Mig-21 as a gift to a mate in this forum.

RULES

1. Just type something about your nomination. Jokes allowed. :D
  2. User must not have won any module or any competition lately. Let say "for 3 months". Whatever, you got my purpose.
  3. User's contribution and participation on this forum will be kept in front the eye. This is for prevent from some accounts created for... for... ... you name it.

DATE INTERVAL

Action starts with this post (Dec 24th - 00:30 here! GMT+2), and lasts on 30th - 00:30.

I think it equals 6 days, right? I didn't say 31st, because in that day me (as a drummer) and my band will prepare for the night. It will be tough day. :)

MIG-21

This machine wasn't flown too much. It can be counted brand new, but 10000 Km periodic maintenance was done properly. No smoked in cockpit. Always used clean and proper fuel. New winter tires installed (brand new). No scratch on skin. Waxed and polished. Even windshield wiper rubber just renewed! What do you want more? :)

Thanks a lot and good luck... :cheer3nc:

Devrim_DCSMig21_Giveaway.jpg.b5abba1b818d83937928a550d3cbf86f.jpg

Edited by Devrim
  • Like 4

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

cool beans Santa Devrim! very nice gesture. :-)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

A guy with a duck on his Head walks in to a pub.

Pub owner: Why you walk with this peace of shit in My pub?

Guy: comon its not a peace of shit, its a duck

Pub owner: yeah i know! I talk to the duck

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

The underground is where I dwell at, It's where I find my heaven, and where you find your hell at :music_whistling:

:thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Every time I walk my dog we get pulled over by the cops!

They say it's just a Spot Check!

:lol:

spottydog.jpg.1ac0e8dfbb8d7235d124453d7bdad395.jpg

i7-5820K 3.30Ghz | Asus X99-S | Sapphire R290X | R7 240 | 16GB DDR4 PC4 2800MHz | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD (DCS) | Noctua NH-D14 2011 Cooler | OCZ ZT 750W '80 Plus Bronze' Modular PSU | NZXT Phantom Enthusiast | 3 x IIyama Prolite E2473HDS 24" | 1 x Dell S2240T 21.5" Touch Screen | Windows 10 64-Bit | AMD Eyefinity 5760 x 1080 | TrackIR5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind 1771 | Vaicom Pro + VA (Licensed) | Sennheiser Game Zero | Honeycomb Yoke (June 2020)]

How could you stop caring about this module? It's one of the most known airplanes around? Just landing and takeoff looks like a thrill to me (unlike the A-10c, which can pretty much land backwards >_< I can't remember ever crashing it into a ball of flames on landing, even with only 1 wing, 1 engine and 1/2 a tail.).

I've kinda stopped developing my poor-mans switchbox atm (carton mailbox with some switches on an arduino as USB kbord atm, although I might go back to a USB double-joystick device after some LUA learning) because I knew I needed some more switches for this plane to add , before making it more permanent (nice wooden/glossy painted etc) version.

Oh well, like you said, I hope it'll go to someone who will get some miles on this little rocket-on-wings ... even with the more recent modules coming out, it's still one of the most challenging and interesting ones. It's THE Mig-21!! ;)

And merry Midwinterfest to everyone with good intentions! (However you want to name it, pretty much everyone celebrates it in one form or another...well except those 'down under' I guess, more like mid-summerfest there, so they name it even more different. :P )!!

I've got the need for (fast attack) SEAD!!

Love to have this baby..Its competition for the eras phantom(f4) and the limited use of the f104 Vietnam era which is my fav..So i would love to have this to chase down something and see how the other half lived..

The "SCALES" of aeronautical performance will weigh heavily on your next move..

First of all my friend thank you very much for these kind of events. 2nd I am a big fan of your mods and appreciate your hard. I can't live without your english cockpit mods.

Last but not least :) I would like to fly mig 21.

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

1. If I win, the Mig21 goes to my nephew; no joke!! He's 13 and flies the Su25 and the Hawk and I want to let him fly a real a/c!
  2. About winning last 3 months: count me in for this competition. Because I never, ever, win whatever.
  3. Fine!
  4. My added point: merry christmas, and a happy new year. Rep upcoming for this great action, teşekkür ederim!!

Hope to win something in my life...

Merry Christmas

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro