Hidden Stick (Wishlist)

Mad_Max2

I'd be interested to know from an actual Tomcat driver how much the stick occluded the HSI.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's hard to see when sitting back in the seat, but with TIR or VR, I can usually read the screen well by leaning forward and looking over the stick

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

It's hard to see when sitting back in the seat, but with TIR or VR, I can usually read the screen well by leaning forward and looking over the stick

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

As can I in either case, but from my normal position I can't glance down and see the HSI without the stick being in the way and I'm interested to know if this was true in the real aircraft as well or if the pilot had to "move around the stick" so to speak, to see the HSI clearly.

537 Mongo
CO vVF-161 Fightin' Stingrays
Check us out on the web!

I'd be interested to know from an actual Tomcat driver how much the stick occluded the HSI.

Was wondering this as well. I feel like it has to do with looking at it on a 2D screen, whereas IRL the stick would physically be closer to you allowing a better angle down at the screen. Idk.... I could be wrong.

HB is already working on it.

Excellent!!!! :thumbup:

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

We have hiding, the blackspace key

I was trying to figure out how to enable it just to see how it looks. Thanks.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Would be handy if we could also get a click-spot to hide it like in the Hornet.

Excellent idea. :thumbup:

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb