Mission 15 is BROKEN

Martin_S

I tried to finish the last Huey mission "Good Evening" exactly 7 times and now I just got really pissed off... :mad:

I always get stuck at the point after destroying the enemy convoy getting the audio message "keep patrolling the road" all that happens after that is just some meaningless radio communication and at the point when allied infantry stops it's movement, absolutely nothing more happens !!!

I tried almost anything that I read on this forum to successfully finish it. However nothing yet worked. For instance I tried to switch the immortality of those 2 infantry rebels off... didn't work... I tried killing all the enemy infantry before destroying the convoy and after, also didn't work... I even tried returning to base, which ended up with "mission failed".

I think after going through 14 previous missions which were mostly incredibly buggy as well (I enjoyed just something about 3 of them). It would be really nice if I could finally finish the last one.

So I would appreciate anyone who could upload his fixed version of the mission, if there is such a person. Or someone who could finally show us some kinda reasonable detailed description how to success this mission, thanks :thumbup:

Fix!

Ok, I studied the mission's trigger zones, I tried expanding some of them including the one that is supposed to be for the allied infantry coming from Metaxa LZ.

However It still didn't work so I decided to try changing the triggers a bit,

There are originally 2 conditions for victory:

First: you destroy the convoy west of the LZ and report it

Second: allied infantry squads like Ford, Uzi, Springfield reach the trigger zone where the enemy infantry originally was + less than 21% of the enemy infantry alive

I simply changed the second broken condition to the first one, so now the victory only depends on you destroying the convoy and reporting it, than up to 30 seconds your mission should be "successful" and you should get all the success reports...

This is the only way that actually fixed it for me and now I can rest in peace. :smilewink:

I uploaded my edited mission if you want to give it a try...

en_UN-Pilot_15.rar

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have any insight into the Mission named "Crisis" ?

I'm having a heck of a time figuring that one out. It's hard to see where the action is.

Furthermore, I have just read that the Campaign was created BEFORE there were door gunners, so I guess it's best to NOT use them right ? Although I haven't had any issues with using them yet.

It would be great if there were some Strategy Vids or Walkthrough information of any kind for the missions in this campaign (which I was enjoying up till now).

SnowTiger:joystick:

• 3 weeks later...

So I am STILL stuck on this one mission called CRISIS.

It seems that there is a ton of things that must be done in order to be successful.

After MANY attempts, I have finally gotten to the part when you have to strafe the enemy combatants on the Roof beside the small airport/runway so friendlies can take off.

But no matter how many times I strafe, I can't seem to kill the enemy. Either they are bullet-proof OR I simply can't aim for ... whatever.

From the one and only video I can find about the UN Campaign that shows anything of this mission (in fact this particular part), it appears that there is at least one more objective after killing the enemy on the roof and that is to land on that or some other roof. Then I suppose I still have to get back to my own starting airport. It seems like allot of things to have to achieve in a single mission.

Has anyone else managed to complete this mission ?

Does anyone have a Video or Track file that I can watch to see how to win this blasted mission ?

I'm on dire need of help !

SnowTiger:joystick:

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
This mission is broken again. The door gunners on the AI Huey is taking out the first convoy.

Thanks for reporting this. Just tried to finish this mission. Thought it was rather anti-climactic since I just flew around for a while in formation before RTB, then got mission failed. Hope it's fixed soon.

i7 6700k @ 4.6, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, 32GB DDR4 2666, GTX 1070, Rift S | MS Sidewinder FFB2 w/ TM F-22 Pro Grip, TM TWCS Throttle, VKB T-Rudder Mk. IV

• 4 years later...