Button to tell Jester to radar scan up/down

Kula66

We seem to have a number of useful buttons for assisting Jester to work the radar, eg. RWS/TWS, ground stab/aircraft stab; any chance of getting a pair of buttons to 'Jester scan up' / 'Jester scan down'??? Say in a set number of degree increments ... maybe at 50 miles its 10k'??

Thanks

You already have them in the elevation sub menu. med, med-low, low, med-high, high. However the angles are too steep and need to be adjusted. These are meant for quick up/down scans. It is on the list.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

You already have them in the elevation sub menu. med, med-low, low, med-high, high. However the angles are too steep and need to be adjusted. These are meant for quick up/down scans. It is on the list.

Thanks IM, that would be great ... I was looking for something mappable to a couple of buttons, like the RWS/TWS options - simple up x degrees and down. The wheel is great for setting stuff up - radios, nav etc, but for me, the Jester wheel is just too slow and clumsy in a BVR fight and VA never works well enough.

For realism, Jester should be able to do it by himself (with machine learning AI), but bless him, I understand if that is going to take you while ;) Or yes, I need a human RIO.

Sadly There is no keybinding for Jester to tell him to scan high/low or azimuth left/right. I would really appreciate the option for that though same as it is for radar modes or ranges. Simple copy of scan middle, middle-high, middle-low, high. low commands would be of great help. I dont think its much different from mapping keyboard button to tell Jester to change radar range between 50/100/200 miles on the TID

(we need a key binding for the new 'hide camera')

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

Like all keybinds, they will be done at the end. Before that we'll also ask you guys again, what you all think would help you, etc...

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Like all keybinds, they will be done at the end. Before that we'll also ask you guys again, what you all think would help you, etc...
Most helpful for most scenarios, would be the ability in Multiplayer to choose between MP two separate seats (what we have now) and Jester/Dual-Seat as we have in Singleplayer.

That way you could decide to have a human RIO and have separate controls or deliberately fly single with Jester and the option to switch seats.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

^^^ this

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |