A-10C II Tank Killer CAS Screenshot Contest by vJaBoG 66

Yurgon

I was thinking about entering but couldn't help myself and bought it. These are good screenshots though so I'm guessing I made the right choice. LOL. Good luck everyone and thanks to vJaBoG 66 for doing this. Happy flying.

I'm gonna buy too as doesn't look like I'll have chance in top 10.

Just wanted participation points.

Edited by Taz1004

I'm gonna buy too as doesn't look like I'll have chance in top 10.

Just wanted participation points.

Same here and it doesn't matter because I'm loving the screenshots everyone is posting--great, great stuff. I didn't even know how watch my mission track let alone take and post a screenshot before this so it's a win all the way around. Big thank you to vJaBoG 66 for getting this started!

Some awesome shots there. At least 2 of them I’d think could be real

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Yesterday I bought A-10C II, totally forgetting the fact that I had entered in this contest. Nice screenshots everyone! :joystick:

NZXT H510i | ASROCK B450 Pro-4 | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GeForce GTX 1080Ti | 32GB G.Skill 3600 RAM | Western Digital SN750 NVME M.2 | MSI Optix MAG341CQ 34" | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Virpil WarBRD | MFG Crosswind | NaturalPoint TrackIR 5

Module Icons New.png

I want to thank everyone for the fantastic contributions!

The contest is now closed.

We will be announcing the winners here as soon as possible, and we'll also be contacting all winners via Private Message here on the ED forum.

Please allow us a few days to vote the winners.

Again, thanks to all participants!

I want to thank everyone for the fantastic contributions!

The contest is now closed.

We will be announcing the winners here as soon as possible, and we'll also be contacting all winners via Private Message here on the ED forum.

Please allow us a few days to vote the winners.

Again, thanks to all participants!

Thank you! :pilotfly:

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

looks like you already got the 2nd version and contest ended, enjoy btw :)

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Dear all, it was a hard choice, and we actually had 4 screenshots with an equal number of votes in 10th place, so we had to do a second voting round to pick the lucky number 10.

Now we're happy to announce that the submitters of the 10 following screenshots will all get a DCS A-10C II Tank Killer upgrade licence.

Again thank you all for the contributions, and congratulations to the happy winners! :thumbup:

=52d= Skip

gTvlaxJ.jpg

Snakedoc

attachment.php?attachmentid=248748&stc=1&d=1601413587

Focha

attachment.php?attachmentid=248759&stc=1&d=1601428656

EL_LEJI

V1IzypK.jpeg

dFlow

attachment.php?attachmentid=248729&stc=1&d=1601404955

Mr.Scar

qOEx67Z.jpg

Tripack

iehi.png

llSwiftll

attachment.php?attachmentid=248913&d=1601541692

Limaro

attachment.php?attachmentid=249484&stc=1&d=1602011474

Dr Zaius

attachment.php?attachmentid=248711&d=1601390248

Many thanks for a good contest, well played guys!

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 RAM, GeForce GTX 4090, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

I´d like to thank the good folks at vJaBoG 66 for doing this and their votes!

For just 10 bucks (6.50 if you have Miles or whatever) it is really a great value anyway and everyone who owns the original A-10 should go for it.

And to further celebrate one that didn´t make the cut ... Panthers for the WIN :)

gYHzVar.jpg

52d_Sig_Pic3.png

Thanks for the contest and congratulations to all the participants :thumbup:

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 4070TI 12Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog  -TPR: Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

For just 10 bucks (6.50 if you have Miles or whatever) it is really a great value anyway and everyone who owns the original A-10 should go for it.

gYHzVar.jpg

Saw some videos on YT, and agree that for this relative price it's a bargain. For me it's more like 70 bucks (dollar conversion ratio to my local currency), so I'm not sure I'll get it. On Steam it would be a little less (around 52 bucks), but I cannot purchase the update on Steam because my A10C was purchased from DCS Store.

Anyway, will put on a wishlist for better times in future.

Maybe after P47, which costs around 240 here.

• Like 1

You can buy a module from steam and transfer it to your normal version. But I am not sure this will apply to update.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

We've had several winners drop out of the competition because they already purchased the upgrade in the meantime.

@Lorgar

and

@slampemil

you're both next in line to receive an A-10C II Tank Killer upgrade license! :)

I contacted both of you via PM and I can see the PM in my sent items, but maybe you missed it with the forum upgrade. Please send me your E-Shop usernames and I'll get you the licenses ASAP.

On a slightly related note, I want to thank Eagle Dynamics' excellent support team! There was a small problem gifting the upgraded module, and they've been a great help to get the problem sorted.

• Like 1