VR Improvement suggestions

J3ST3R

So what you suggest is that they do not put any effort into making the game fully V.R compatible then?

They took the decision to do it, it's their prerogative, not only that but they knew the difficulties they faced and it's all to their credit.

Before criticizing them I'll let them do the job they have to do and see the result.

Last two years we are hearing fairy tales from ED about "working on improving VR performances" and there is no any single result, just an opposite. No visible work or masurable progres at all. Not single one in two years.

In same time on any other modul we could see progress of work almost every single week.

So what conclusion we should make about it than?

VR is advertising when they selling product and its not there properly implemented and it is without any measurable progress now for years.

No visible work on that issue at all and it is not they prerogative to do what they want. This is not some freeware so use it or not. This is commercial product on market with its price we as customers pay for. So they have obligation by trade law to fulfill full customers and product support and fix faults. They must do it like it or not.

I just want and expect from ED minimum of the respect for the customers to show something on what they work for improving VR performances. For F18 or F16 or any other module they showing up progress soon as they do something. In VR we don't have NOTHING. If they do anything they will show it already in Beta and send it for testing to the community.

So only conclusion is they just puling us about VR and I'm just pised about it and sick of it to be expected from me to just bend over again and again in definitive.

Last two years we are hearing fairy tales from ED about "working on improving VR performances" and there is no any single result, just an opposite. No visible work or masurable progres at all. Not single one in two years.

In same time on any other modul we could see progress of work almost every single week.

VR is advertising when they selling product and its not there properly implemented and it is without any measurable progress now for years.

No visible work on that issue at all and it is not they prerogative to do what they want. This is not some freeware so use it or not. This is commercial product on market with its price we as customers pay for. So they have obligation by trade law to fulfill full customers and product support and fix faults. They must do it like it or not.

I just want and expect from ED minimum of the respect for the customers to show something on what they work for improving VR performances. For F18 or F16 or any other module they showing up progress soon as they do something. In VR we don't have NOTHING. If they do anything they will show it already in Beta and send it for testing to the community.

So only conclusion is they just puling us about VR and I'm just pised about it and sick of it to be expected from me to just bend over again and again in definitive.

With your constant stream of whingeing posts, I suggest you give up on DCS and VR. Your life would be a lot happier.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

With your constant stream of whingeing posts, I suggest you give up on DCS and VR. Your life would be a lot happier.

Yes!: embarq on SW Squadrons.

Anyway: ED said they intent to bring a new Multi CPU revamp near the end of this year. (Any mayor improvement on the game need that first, so we have to wait).

They need that old engine revamp to improve terrain, physics, etc. (They know it´s a must).

And you can enjoy other games in VR by the time.

I got a decent improvement in VR performance a few months ago on OB. As did several others