Should we expect wednesday release?

laertesson

Struggling to make purchase here for 15 min. Paypal went through but timing out going back.

I can get it in my cart but that's it. I'm going to leave it for now.

On a side note, if you have to go through the purchase again make sure PayPal doesn't bill you twice!

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Struggling to make purchase here for 15 min. Paypal went through but timing out going back.

I`m on my third try. After approx. 10 min "payment processing" i get a "bad gateway".

I guess it`s a server side overload proplem.

7700k@5.0, 2080Ti OC, 960Pro M2, 32GB 3600 RAM, Virpil T-50CM stick, Virpil T-50 throttle, Trustmaster TPR rudder, HP Reverb consumer

Took me about 10 tries to get it paid for, lol... ED's server must be smoking.

the bots are active... ;):megalol: :music_whistling:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Well... I'm also still in "Payment processing... Please wait." mode..:music_whistling:

I'm going to the gym now, I guess it will be processed when I get back...:lol:

Dell XPS 8700: 28" DELL S2817Q 3840pi, i7-4790 3.6 GHz, 16 GB RAM, RTX 2070 Super, Windows 10, SSD 1 TB, HDD 2 TB + 32 GB SSD, TM HOTAS, Oculus Rift S.

Repetition is the Mother of All Skills:matrix:

[sIGPIC]<a href="http://www.flyfighterjet.com/" target="_blank"></a>[/sIGPIC]

Could someone who has bought the update please confirm if it has or has not had a VR pilot added to the cockpit. I would really appreciate the info.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Could someone who has bought the update please confirm if it has or has not had a VR pilot added to the cockpit. I would really appreciate the info.

There is no pilot body added to the A10CII, as of yet. Possibility in the future? I'd think so. Still worth purchasing the upgrade as of this moment - absolutely! Total game changer just having the Scorpion HMCS, let alone the additional weapons. I think the improved/more accurate flight model was applied to the existing A10C as well - but it's very noticeable on the A10CII. Haven't gone back to fly the A10C yet, not sure I ever will. There really is no point for me anymore - the A10CII is everything I wanted.

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Just bought and have A-10C installed and no update.. Did not ask where to save, not in modules no where...

Did you then purchase the "A10CII" after purchasing the A10C? If not, that would be why you haven't got the notification to download the A10CII. They are separate. But others are reporting that purchasing the A10C and then purchasing the A10CII is saving them somewhere in the neighborhood of $10-$12 (unsure if that was USD). Also make sure you are using DCS OpenBeta, and not the stable version (don't think A10CII has been released for stable branch yet).

A10C:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/planes/warthog/

A10CII:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/planes/tank_killer/

Cheers,

Ziptie

Edited by Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

There is no pilot body added to the A10CII, as of yet. Possibility in the future? I'd think so. Still worth purchasing the upgrade as of this moment - absolutely! Total game changer just having the Scorpion HMCS, let alone the additional weapons. I think the improved/more accurate flight model was applied to the existing A10C as well - but it's very noticeable on the A10CII. Haven't gone back to fly the A10C yet, not sure I ever will. There really is no point for me anymore - the A10CII is everything I wanted.

Cheers,

Ziptie

Thanks for letting me know.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV