[REPORTED]Bombs go through wings

dali

They shouldn't blow up the plane because until the tail fuse fan makes the certain amount of revolutions to arm the bomb, it's just a big lump of metal.

But back to original issue, isn't it a general DCS simplification? I remember years they used to be non-collidable in other planes as well, though I haven't checked it in a long time.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• ED Team

Please include a short track replay showing the issue and we will take a closer look

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Please include a short track replay showing the issue and we will take a closer look

thank you

TRK file attached to this reply using the Spitfire as subject aircraft.

See also the slow motion video below. This is common to all warbirds - the bombs do not collide with aircraft.

Spit-Bombs-Neg-G.trk

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

TRK file attached to this reply using the Spitfire as subject aircraft.

See also the slow motion video below. This is common to all warbirds - the bombs do not collide with aircraft.

Yeah cool vid, but who does that?

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU