Nigh vision problems

ebabil

Hi,

I am trying to play the deployment campaign and it has some night missions.

when I activate the nvg, it makes an extremely bright vision so i can not see in front of me.

turn down nvg gain or hud brightness doesn't help much. when i press "o" button to turn on shkval, i can see even the hud. but in that case, many hud indications disappear obviously.

a gray shkval screen can cause this mess?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

You can turn down the Shkval brightness as well, which helps a lot, but NVG is very compromised at the moment. Probably always will be because the real life implementation is also compromised.

NVG is really to help you fly the aircraft at night, not fight it. It doesn't work well with the aircraft weapons systems, but in that mission at least there's enough ambient light to do what you need without using them for anything except getting to the target.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wildcards BlackJack_sml.jpg

In the mission where you have to scramble. SCRAMBLE!!!! Just use the NVG to get out of there. But I guess you did this already.

Next one you'll be able to shoot up "the house", there should be enough light(bombs) around to make it work without the NVGs. When you follow the car. Use NVGs to find/follow him, and just use guns/rockets "boresight", without the SHKVAL.

That's what I did anyway. Hehe

Haven't gotten that much further, so I don't now if there are more night missions. Can't get passed the mission where you have three wingmen that just wants to commit collective suicide. I made it once 4 years ago, but ran out of gas, and there were no trees in the area at the time.

Cheers!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

for now nvg is not helping me with nor fight neither flight. I will try to reduce shkval brightness.

because only thing i see is a bright white circle in front of me, not a single thing. when i look to my left or right it is ok.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

for now nvg is not helping me with nor fight neither flight. I will try to reduce shkval brightness.

because only thing i see is a bright white circle in front of me, not a single thing. when i look to my left or right it is ok.

Of course, HUD and SHKVAL must be dimmed as well.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

can you guy tell me if NVG is working in the F18 doing carrier landings but no goggles with RSHT RCTRL + H

Thrustmaster A10 Warthog

Thrustmaster Rudder

Naturalpoint TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro

ACPI x64 PC

Corsair K70 RGB LUX

Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB

Intel i7-8700K@3.70GHz

GeFORCE GTX 1080 Ti

16GB DDR4 Corsair 3000 C15

can you guy tell me if NVG is working in the F18 doing carrier landings but no goggles with RSHT RCTRL + H

For me neither! NVG are not working in last OB. Did not work in the Beta before too. Stable no problem.

SYS: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi || Ryzen 5900x || Gainward RTX4090 || 2x16 Gb Crucial Ballistix RGB 3200@3800 || XPG Core Reactor 850 Watt PSU || Kingston Fury 2 TB NVME SSD || WD SN850 1TB NVME || 1 x 500 GB Crucial MX300 SATA SSD || 2 x HDD 3TB || Thrustmaster F-16 & F-18 Stick on Virpil War BRD Bases || WinWing Orion2 F-16EX Viper Throttle Combo || WinWing Orion2 F/A-18 Hornet Throttle Combo (With Finger Lift) || WinWing Takeoff Panel II MFG Crosswind Pedals w. Damper || 3 x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD || Multipurpose UFC ||  Wheel Stand Pro II

VR: HP Reverb G2