C-101 update

Vibora

Changelog

- Fixed missing cockpit sounds at aircraft restore after crash or ejection.

- Fixed a few memory leaks and crashes related to sounds.

- Fixed Master Caution sound that was missing sometimes.

- Minor: Fixed 'eng computer OFF' light with the corresponding circuit breaker being pulled.

- Flyable rear cockpit initial support.

- C-101CC: initial weapon employment capability was restored/implemented. Still work in progress.

- Flight Manual in English language included.

Nevada

- Quickstart and Single missions added for Nevada map. Both in English and Spanish.

In progress

- Optical sight.

- Weapon system operation.

- Rear cockpit integration.

- Code prepared for AFM integration.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

• 3 weeks later...
C-101 CC would be very nice to fight against L-39ZA.

Agreed. I love both of these air frames, and getting light combat models of both would be great.

The L-39ZA is out now - just waiting on the CC ... ;)

All kidding aside, I realize that the CC will take the time that it takes.

And it has to be said Regamuffin, without your suggestion, I am sure Aviodev wouldn't even have realised we want the C101 finished!

Well done for pointing it out.

But of course, your statement about the lack of updates is fundamentally incorrect, simply because they have been keeping us informed. Or did you just want daily updates? In which case, quite right, come on Aviodev, get a grip, we haven't had an update so far today!

On the other hand, we could ask them to continue working on the module instead of wasting time keeping you personally in the loop, and just get updates when they have something new to tell us?

And it has to be said Regamuffin, without your suggestion, I am sure Aviodev wouldn't even have realised we want the C101 finished!

Well done for pointing it out.

But of course, your statement about the lack of updates is fundamentally incorrect, simply because they have been keeping us informed. Or did you just want daily updates? In which case, quite right, come on Aviodev, get a grip, we haven't had an update so far today!

On the other hand, we could ask them to continue working on the module instead of wasting time keeping you personally in the loop, and just get updates when they have something new to tell us?

W.I.P screenshots? EFM/AFM Videos, No announcements, But can show W.I.P of a Mirage f1? Even people on there facebook page are not happy. I would prefer an update on the forum into what problems they have run into, How they working to solve them, Whats the next phase, Im not bashing, I want to be in "The loop" Because i want to know how there getting on, I really cant complain at the other 3rd parties, I get to see there progress, And what challenges they have come across, Which says to me they are "Keeping me in the loop"