You know when it's time to take a break from DCS A10-C when..

HAVOC131

+1 Rep for maintaining your sanity despite browsing the forums and not being able to play yet. You have to get this situation remedied fast Lukas.

Thanks mate ;)

The thing that keeps my sanity ok is the fact that the first time I will fly the A-10C is that I will do it with the tm warthog :)

OT: ...just before mounting your lady you ask here to say to you cleared hot!

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that keeps my sanity ok is the fact that the first time I will fly the A-10C is that I will do it with the tm warthog :)

Same here! Can't wait to have that monster on my desk! I just don't want to "spoil" the experience by flying with "inadequate" harware :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • RAM 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1600
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO
  • DSU Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD for Win10, Plextor M6e 128GB SSD for DCS exclusively, RAID-1 HDDs
  • GFX Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Edition, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, 27" with G-Sync, Oculus Rift CV1

• HID TM HOTAS Warthog + 10 cm extension, MFG Crosswind pedals, TrackIR 5, Obutto oZone

My TM Warthog Profile + Chart, F-15C EM Diagram Generator

Quite right! :thumbup:

I'd hate to learn one profile and then have to switch to another. Otherwise it's of course a real pity to have to say goodbye to the good ol' Cougar... But maybe I'll still use it for other sims

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • RAM 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1600
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO
  • DSU Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD for Win10, Plextor M6e 128GB SSD for DCS exclusively, RAID-1 HDDs
  • GFX Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Edition, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, 27" with G-Sync, Oculus Rift CV1

• HID TM HOTAS Warthog + 10 cm extension, MFG Crosswind pedals, TrackIR 5, Obutto oZone

My TM Warthog Profile + Chart, F-15C EM Diagram Generator

@MTFDarkEagle

Didn´t that Wirecard thing worked for you? I finally gave up on getting an creditcard and simply asked my mom. Mom is a very easy to use credit card service and if you got some luck you haven´to pay at all. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Haven't tried yet, since I just have enough money to get the hotas ;)

I asked my dad if he could buy it, but it's a big no no for him. Noooo!!! My private details and creditcard details wont become available to the masses!.. great.. and mom doesn't have a cc. Maybe the dad of a good mate can help me out.. If not, well I'll give wirecard a try :) I still have to wait for my paycheck to be able to afford the a-10c at the moment.

Same here! Can't wait to have that monster on my desk! I just don't want to "spoil" the experience by flying with "inadequate" harware :music_whistling:

I think the proper word is inapropriate ;)

We are not amused. :glare:

;)

Finally managed a good profile on X-52... all it took *cough* was configuring sliders, ministick and scroll wheel as buttons. Dear god that Hog has a lot of functions on the HOTAS. :noexpression:

Oh right; you know you've played too much when you're considering a $500,- HOTAS. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS A-10C: putting the 'art' into 'warthog'.

(yes, corny. Sorry.)

When you purchase piddle bags for your home office.

piddle.jpg

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

When you purchase piddle bags for your home office.

piddle.jpg

Lmfao :megalol: , that's the first time I've really stopped to think about how u go in the air. But how about a number 2, that would be difficult. No amount of special military issue bags could make that pleasant.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Everytime a slow or bad driver is ahead of you you make GAU 8 sounds and imagine the car exploding.

Tonight, I'd call winchester - there's a target rich environment after school holidays! So many drivers still in 'stuck with the screaming kids for 2 weeks' mode:joystick:

Rectum non bustus

When flatulence makes your trigger finger twitch

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

When you have to get yourself sent off to Afghanistan in order to stop flying the thing. :cry:

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

As posted by Lobo in A-10 Videos Thread:

ROFL

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

When you have a test in 2 days and you haven't studied.

This includes taking a break from reading the manual!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Antec DF-85 Case, Asus Sabertooth Z77, Intel i5-3570k Ivy Bridge 3.4 GHz, air-cooled with Noctua NH-D14,

Corsair Vengeance 16GB, EVGA GTX 560 TI, Corsair Professional Series 750W, Creative Sound Blaster X-fi Titanium HD, ASUS EA-N66 Wireless Adapter

When your trying to judge if there is any fps drop in a traffic jam.

'Did real life just lag?'

Real life most certainly did lag.:D

lol at the vid:megalol::megalol::megalol:

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Yesterday I formatted my hard drive, and as I was reinstalling Windows I began to doodle on a piece of paper, I had laing around next to the computer, to pass the time. It wasnt until later I realized that I had drawn a bunch of Warthogs :P