Gazelle assistance

Capn Penguin

Good afternoon. I have checked the forums and can't find an answer so I am asking for your help.

I bought the Gazelle and it is listed as a keyless product assigned to my login ID. However during installation it is asking for an activation key. I received one in email for the Huey but not the Gazelle.

What am I missing. Your assistance is appreciated.

Cap'n Penguin

a.k.a. Lawndart extraordinaire

i9-9900K Processor - 120mm Liquid Cooling System - 32G (8 GB x 4) DDR4-3200MHz - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 11GB - 1 TB Western Digital Blue SSD - Motherboard (MSI MAG Z390 Tomahawk) - Corsair RMX850 PSU - Windows 10 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Oculus Rift S - Old Lawn chair

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's weird, I bought the Gazelle back when it was under starforce, but recently it seems to have gone over to the new system and even this weekend I did a new Windows and DCS install and DCS never asked for a key, it's keyless now, apparently.

If you login to your DCS account go to purchases check your Gazelle purchase iog to details is there a Key number there? There is for my Gazelle (s) maybe copy that key and paste it in when asked during install.

Yes I bought a few extra helis and planes as I want to set up a different PC and account for my partner, WIP.

If that doesn't work raise a ticket, the DCS response is usually quick.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

I followed your advice and looked at the purchase detail lit. I have 9 that have serial numbers listed but the Gazelle shows Keyless in that column. I'll submit a ticket to DCS because every time I start DCS the activation window pops up.

Thank you for the guidance.

Cap'n Penguin

i9-9900K Processor - 120mm Liquid Cooling System - 32G (8 GB x 4) DDR4-3200MHz - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 11GB - 1 TB Western Digital Blue SSD - Motherboard (MSI MAG Z390 Tomahawk) - Corsair RMX850 PSU - Windows 10 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Oculus Rift S - Old Lawn chair

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In case anyone else runs into this. I had to update to the latest version and then it worked.

Cap'n Penguin

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]