SD-10

[PTF]Ali

So recently I made mission and tested SD-10 because new patch has arrived, but i came to know it is still untouched since new aim120c model, So i thought DCS will fix guidance bug of SD-10, i have already reported but no response from developers or beta testers.

First track file showing following problems:-

1: Missile is losing track

2: Missile stalls when approach to target

3: Missile Stutter when it launches (No smooth launch like aim120c)

4: Missile losing guidance even it is guided by radar.

Second Track file showing following problems:-

1: Test against Human F16, F16 was getting missile launch warning even missile was fired in TWS mode.

SD-10 Bug.trk

F16 Getting RWR warning when missile launch in TWS mode of JF17111.rar

Edited by AliPG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Exactly whats wrong with the second tacview? The F-16 dropped chaff and notched it.

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

Exactly whats wrong with the second tacview? The F-16 dropped chaff and notched it.

f16 flying at 0.6 mach, sd-10 should hit at this speed, Plus missile is guided by radar. And also shouldn't the sd-10 radar resist these chaff, it do pretty well in 10 miles or 20 miles, why it won't work on 40 miles distance..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

f16 flying at 0.6 mach, sd-10 should hit at this speed, Plus missile is guided by radar. And also shouldn't the sd-10 radar resist these chaff, it do pretty well in 10 miles or 20 miles, why it won't work on 40 miles distance..

why did you think it will work on 40 miles ?

:doh:

notch and chaff have always work on Active seeking missile. Saw that on 20miles, 10 miles, hell even 5 miles.

Edited by Contact409
words

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I9-9900K-Gigabyte 2080Ti Gaming OC, 32G DDR4000 RAM,

Track IR5, HOTAS Cougar + über Nxt Hall Sensor Mod, Slaw Device RX Viper

The slower you are the easier it is to notch, so I dont see the issue. The slow speed is HELPING the F-16 notch the SD-10.

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

Second TRK also shows problem of SD-10 radar, F16 was getting missile launch warning even missile was fired in TWS mode. I confirmed with Deka Ironwork they said it is not problem of Radar so it clearly is SD-10 glitch indeed.

Edited by AliPG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So recently I made mission and tested SD-10 because new patch has arrived, but i came to know it is still untouched since new aim120c model, So i thought DCS will fix guidance bug of SD-10, i have already reported but no response from developers or beta testers.

First track file showing following problems:-

1: Missile is losing track

2: Missile stalls when approach to target

3: Missile Stutter when it launches (No smooth launch like aim120c)

4: Missile losing guidance even it is guided by radar.

Second Track file showing following problems:-

1: Test against Human F16, F16 was getting missile launch warning even missile was fired in TWS mode.

SD-10 was borked time ago. It had a lot drama at time but now seems that only few people is asking for a fix and always without any developer response.

In my squadron a lot people was burned with this and now nobody fly the JF-17.

SD-10 was borked time ago. It had a lot drama at time but now seems that only few people is asking for a fix and always without any developer response.

In my squadron a lot people was burned with this and now nobody fly the JF-17.

Its true same here we have shifted to the f16 for BVR only because of this SD-10 issue, We can see how the weapon issues can change influence and also module impression to users. I also think this can also hurt goodwill of Deka Iron Work since everyone think that missile parameters are under Third Party Developers.

Edited by AliPG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...