USS Oak Hill Coming Soon!!

There's really not much more to do to her other than try to get both the fwd and aft camera operating. I also, want to try and get more hull numbers on them..

I've been working on the LCU, LCM and LCAC to go along with her as well. I will try to get those out when i bring the San Antonio to DCS.

Rusty, try this version and let me know if it works better. This is the original version without the LCAC.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jtitlsn8zw2702/Oak%20without%20LCAC.zip?dl=0

Admiral, thanks for the new model file. Thinking the problem may be with my copy of DCS a repair was run after my last posting. Unfortunetly, the repair broke the object link to my other ships and now I cannot link any objects as before (they all link to the base of the ship). So, cannot try your new model until that gets sorted out. Will update to latest beta issued this week and hope it fixes whatever problem the repair caused.

Rusty

Hi All

Dumb Question Here but how do i load this Mod, Tried Saved games folder, get a rection message in game, tried the main game folder get same message. Tried with OVGME and nothing. and there is no Read me in the Down load so I am lost please help. also I am trying to add this to my battle group to put Helos on.

That's great Rusty! I didn't notice any issues on my end with the last updates. Something i brought to their attention when the Syria map came out was we couldn't adjust the ships speed while playing but it looks like they corrected it.. Keep an eye on Admirals Corner and you will see what i'm working on..

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome model Admiral. Big fan. I know this is off topic but, Rusty do you know if a YouTube video shows step by step how to add a custom argument to a static object? Or even one that shows how to adjust the elevators and doors of carriers?

Sorry again to fill this thread with nonsense, but I am just beginning to get into scripting and struggling to find a good starting point that isn't overwhelming to read.

Thank you for the Oak and for all your talents and efforts. Greatly appreciated.

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.