Exported MFDs

Chaders

Hi,

Anyone on here that exports their MFDs to a second screen noticed that the brightness is not the same as those shown in the main view? Especially at night I’ve found I need to click them to day mode to read them on my second screen which obviously makes them too bright in the main view.

Best Regards,

Chaders.

Yes I have this problem as well. Unfortunately, razbam doesn't seem to care about exports very much. HUD repeater (which is still wrong even in the jet MPCD) still doesn't even export. Good luck getting them to fix any of this.

Glad it’s not just me then. I was a little confused as the Hornet seems spot on. I can live with it but it is frustrating especially when flying with NVGs

Best Regards,

Chaders.

• 4 weeks later...

I just set up my Cougars on an 11.6" monitor (used A10C Virtual Cockpit Server). The A10C and F18 work perfectly without any input from me, but the Harrier exports are slightly bigger than the other two, placing part of the labels under the frames. Anyone else have this issue? I suppose I could just do a separate file for the Harrier.

Also, does anyone know where to get a profile for the buttons so I don't have to manually set them all?

"I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I don't want to answer." - Michael Bluth