Static Ship Aircraft Assets Thread

Hawkeye60

In this thread, please place any Static aircraft assets you may have.

I will periodically assemble all the links to the first post, with the post number it was taken from, so they are easy to locate without going through the entire thread.

To start things off, I present, by request from @SIERRA99

V-22 Osprey static.

More liveries are possible, and the flyable version skins should work!

Place them in the liveries folder.

Blackburn Buccaneer Static

This could be made to allow more liveries if interest if expressed.

I have Many more in progress!

Please post your creations here!

More to come!

Next up,

Bristol Beaufighter

British Aerospace Hawk with Canada Livery

And more...............

If you have any requests, post them in this thread as well.

We will try to accommodate!

------------------------------------------------------------

Brought to you by,

The WW II ADC Team

We hope you find use for them!

Have Fun!

OvGME ready

Up-date 11/10/18

New Helicopters added

Sikorsky Statics!

Sikorsky H-34 Choctaw

Sikorsky HO3S-1

Sikorsky MH-53 Pave Low

Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King

These may be up-dated once more to improve the liveries.

Please have patience.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yk3927mqjgs9xtm/Sikorsky%20%20Static.zip?dl=0

Sikorsky-Static2.jpg

Sikorsky-Static.jpg

Up-date 11/8/18

Five new static aircraft for ships and airfields.

Douglas X-3 Stiletto

EF-111A Raven

F-111F Aardvark

Two Westland Lynx

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fuhrfh1h0xkfllv/Static%20Aircraft%202.zip?dl=0

static2a.jpg

static2.jpg

static2b.jpg

Static_aircraft1.jpg

Static_aircraft2.jpg

Static_aircraft3.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3imkf9c0p7950e2/Static%20Ship%20Aircraft%20Assets%20%20%231.zip?dl=0

Edited by Hawkeye60

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Coming soon!

mv22s.jpg

mv22d.jpg

Nobody messes with the Osprey........

mv22.jpg

Nobody!:D

ch47.jpg

ch47b.jpg

ch47c.jpg

British.jpg

American.jpg

British-A-Amer.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye60

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Like these?:D

Will do!

We have a SeaKing mod that will work as static.....

Static_aircraft5.jpg

Nice. Will they fly as AI?

Well........

I took the Helo's from flyable mods so I think the answer is,

Yes!

But the Aircraft, (planes) are, for the most part, not coded correctly.

The Helo's on the other hand........:music_whistling:

wait till you see the flyable versions! :D

But that is a subject for another thread......

Soon.....

• 4 weeks later...

Hawkeye I completely missed this post.

Thank you for making quick work of those.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Hawkeye,

I got some strange textures for the V22 cockpit static (see screenshots). Also, OT but your black panther for Animal 1.5 is not completely black for me (see other ss).

Ah, yes, no matter what skin I select for the v22 (black, green,...), it shows always the same one (black I think)

Can you help? Thanks.

V22static.jpg.823a8759d5581f28cd5950b0fd4c9872.jpg

Panther.jpg.140ffdfa8200c7e2f2a1354dda049215.jpg

Edited by BaD CrC

• 1 month later...

First post up-dated with five new aircraft!

If you can find one, I would love to see a model of the Osprey with the wings folded, and a CH-46 Sea Knight to make the Tarawa complete!

nn20120817a4a.jpg

640?cb=20101022091629

20080525-fleet-week-11-ch-46-sea-knight.jpg

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Up-date 11/10/18

New Helicopters added

Sikorsky Statics!

Sikorsky H-34 Choctaw

Sikorsky HO3S-1

Sikorsky MH-53 Pave Low

Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King

First post up-dated.

If you can find one, I would love to see a model of the Osprey with the wings folded, and a CH-46 Sea Knight to make the Tarawa complete!

I will see what I can do!

Second post up-dated with soon to be released aircraft preview pics.

I got some strange textures for the V22 cockpit static (see screenshots). Also, OT but your black panther for Animal 1.5 is not completely black for me (see other ss).

Ah, yes, no matter what skin I select for the v22 (black, green,...), it shows always the same one (black I think)

Can you help? Thanks.

I will see about up-dating the static Osprey.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for these .. but the dropbox link asks for a password :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 months later...

The Password requirement has been removed.

Enjoy!