DCS 2.0.2 Help disabling an unwanted graphic

Please help.

A new member and new user of DCS. Great sim but omg the replay system seems a nightmare.

Could someone please tell me how to get rid of a graph that has suddenly appeared on dcs 2.0.2 replay playback. It's at the bottom left of the screen and has different coloured lines projecting some kind've input information. To my knowledge I haven't pressed any obscure key bindings. It's not linked to the 'labels' (LShift+F10 etc) or the info bar (LControl+Y).

Thanks for any help.

Baz.

unwanted_graphic.thumb.jpg.df085e6c87ab6f4042ae763c34af788d.jpg

Windows 10 64-bit OS Home | Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz | 16GB Dual-Channel DDR3 | 238GB Crucial C300-CTF SSD | nVidia GeForce GTX 980ti with Corsair H60 liquid cooler | ASUSTeK Z97-A M'board | Saitek X52 Pro | CH Pro Pedals | Track IR 5.4.1 with TrackClipPro

I don't have the L-39, however as posted by xxJohnxx on 10-02-15

Go to the options -> special -> L-39C

There you can select if the SARPP should be displayed always, during track replays or never. Same for the guncam.

Hope that helps

Thanks a lot, both of you!

I was desperately searching how to disable that graphic.

By the way, do you know how to find what all the curves mean?

(I assume it's AoA, Gs, IAS and such?)

Edited by Bourrinopathe

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

Thank you for your help. It's on a timeline but I'm not too sure what it symbolises but it's great to know how to get rid of it.

Thanks DeJohn

Windows 10 64-bit OS Home | Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz | 16GB Dual-Channel DDR3 | 238GB Crucial C300-CTF SSD | nVidia GeForce GTX 980ti with Corsair H60 liquid cooler | ASUSTeK Z97-A M'board | Saitek X52 Pro | CH Pro Pedals | Track IR 5.4.1 with TrackClipPro