Is there a working 'Control stick show/hide toggle' ?

Ramstein

• 3 weeks later...
rcntl+enter
No, Control Indicator is not what OP is talking about.

yes there is :) but only C101 has this neat feature
Where? What is the keycommand? No such command is available in inputs. Or is it only available by clicking on stick?

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

No, Control Indicator is not what OP is talking about.

Where? What is the keycommand? No such command is available in inputs. Or is it only available by clicking on stick?

I think it was a joke. He's talking about the training hood.

• 4 months later...

Anything on this in the new versions?

I can shut the flight stick OFF completely for all aircraft, all the time, in the main menu settings, but I'd like to be able to toggle it on and off in flight.

The L-39 is especially a pain to try and read/manipulate the weapons panel, even with TrackIR.

How about a mod?

Anything on this in the new versions?

I can shut the flight stick OFF completely for all aircraft, all the time, in the main menu settings, but I'd like to be able to toggle it on and off in flight.

The L-39 is especially a pain to try and read/manipulate the weapons panel, even with TrackIR.

How about a mod?

I tried shutting the flight stick OFF completely for all aircraft but that option doesn't work in FC3.