How do I refuel/rearm?

PatientMental

I cant get the ground crew to respond at all unless its at the airport i take off from! Am i doing something wrong? Do you have to set the airports to USA in mission editor? If so how? its really frustrating & limiting! Im in the F-15c, shut off the engines & power with the cockpit open & it just requests it & they dont copy! Tried the lalt +' & still nothing

Edited by PatientMental
  • Like 1

You can only rearm and refuel at friendly airports. To make an airport friendly, click on desired airport within mission editor and a panel will appear on the right. Within that panel will be a drop down menu that will allow you to make the airport Red, Blue, or Neutral.

Im in the F-15c, shut off the engines & power with the cockpit open & it just requests it & they dont copy!

With power cut off the radio is not working! You need electricity but engines must be off.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

You can only rearm and refuel at friendly airports. To make an airport friendly, click on desired airport within mission editor and a panel will appear on the right. Within that panel will be a drop down menu that will allow you to make the airport Red, Blue, or Neutral.

Thank you

• 2 months later...
With power cut off the radio is not working! You need electricity but engines must be off.

You can actually do hot refuel & rearm. And by that I don't mean the ground crews are replaced by sexy playmates but you can perform these actions with engines running.

Engines must be off only for repair.

there is no option to ask GC for repairs in FC2 but can it be done in fc2?

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=33

You can actually do hot refuel & rearm. And by that I don't mean the ground crews are replaced by sexy playmates but you can perform these actions with engines running.

Engines must be off only for repair.

Are you suuuure this works for FC3 aircraft? I’m pretty sure all FC3 aircraft and the Su-25T cannot be hot rearmed.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Are you suuuure this works for FC3 aircraft? I’m pretty sure all FC3 aircraft and the Su-25T cannot be hot rearmed.

Yeah... I tried yesterday to change countermeasures load in Mig-29A and was denied while engines on. After shutdown it was affirmative and done. Maybe he meant RL.

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria