No Eurofighter section of Forums anymore?

I haven't kept up with much on the forums lately, but i noticed that the Eurofighter Typhoon is no longer listed as a VEAO topic. I read something about development on all aircraft halting (except the hawk because of the contract) until there has been meeting with ED/TFC, but i'm curious has the EF been cancelled?

I haven't kept up with much on the forums lately, but i noticed that the Eurofighter Typhoon is no longer listed as a VEAO topic. I read something about development on all aircraft halting (except the hawk because of the contract) until there has been meeting with ED/TFC, but i'm curious has the EF been cancelled?

They don't have a license, from ED, for it, so it doesn't have forum.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Correct as above we are in negotiations with ED regarding our future projects, until those negotiations are completed everything is on hold except ongoing work for Hawk.

As/When the negotiations are complete we will confirm our road map going forwards.

Pman