VLOG: DCS WORLD 2 EXCLUSIVE PEEK

Wags

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like a hint of being very very close!! I will have to look at this during the lunch break! :thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Great, nice to see that we are getting closer, it looks fantastic.

I think on the first weeks after release I will just fly around to enjoy your work, and i´m sure that only fying around will be a big pleasure.

And after, the Red Flag will come to blow our minds and improove our tacticals skill, mine at least.

Fantastic! Bring it on, Im ready! :joystick::pilotfly:

The power lines finally look as they should :smilewink:

Edited by Suchacz

So we'll get a public NTTR on EDGE Alpha through Beta, according to the video? Nice move, ED.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

man - the lighting and ground unit/building density is very encouraging and immersive. This release is going to be a blast.

I do hope we can see period units introduced in advance of period maps if possible but I understand if they want to increase the value of the map purchase with those bundled.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

It actually says nothing whatsoever about when it'll be released, so where do you draw that conclusion from?

:helpsmilie: :music_whistling: :helpsmilie:

A GUT feeling and a combination from DCS newsletter in December...

DCS World 2 Status

Work continues on DCS World 2 with progress on file structure, clouds and other effects, changes to the front-end GUI, and of course improvements to performance. We are still striving for a late-December 2014 release, but if debugging takes longer than we hope, it is possible that the release could be pushed to January/February 2015.

But as always these things are always

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

You are entitled to draw your own conclusion, but I will try to be optimistic. :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Maybe at some point, we will be able to have an ARMA style ground combat system implemented. Hopefully, if they even do such a thing, it will be after they make an F-4E and an F-14D.

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

I would say its a good sign we are seeing more vids from NTTR for sure...

Moer info/vids normally means it's close..

f9lS0En.png

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

AWESOME, ED! :thumbup:

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]